PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa Clause

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 08:06 AM
If I could just get at midget, preferably a Chinease one, I promise to take care of it. Im responsible enough to feed, water and change its litter box. please please please please:(

spiveyrat
12-21-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
If I could just get at midget, preferably a Chinease one, I promise to take care of it. Im responsible enough to feed, water and change its litter box. please please please please:(

:confused:
Isn't it a little racially insensitive to ask for a "pet" of a specific culture? Surely I must be in the dark somewhere here???

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
:confused:
Isn't it a little racially insensitive to ask for a "pet" of a specific culture? Surely I must be in the dark somewhere here???
No, its not insensitve. If my little oriental midget is sensitive or offended then ill name him Hector so he wont feel chinese.

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 08:33 AM
Its kinda like saying I want an Irish Setter or an English Bulldog.

spiveyrat
12-21-2004, 08:38 AM
So, it's a dog, then. Ok. I didn't get that from the post.

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
So, it's a dog, then. Ok. I didn't get that from the post.
No, I want a midget. Good thing you arent Santa Clause :rolleyes:

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 08:54 AM
I saw one at Toys R Us last week but I dont think he was for sell, I think he was just shopping.

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2004, 09:03 AM
No, I want a midget. Good thing you arent Santa Clause :rolleyes:

G2, I can see you are on a roll bright and early this Tuesday morning! ;)

44INAROW
12-21-2004, 09:21 AM
I saw one at Toys R Us last week but I dont think he was for sell, I think he was just shopping. :eek: :eek:

:clap: :clap: :D :D you are sharp this Tuesday morning :)

spiveyrat
12-21-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:eek: :eek:

:clap: :clap: :D :D you are sharp this Tuesday morning :)

Apparently I'm not!!! ;)

PurpleFreddy
12-21-2004, 11:12 AM
Hey, G2 ... I think Santa Claus (not Clause) made a call to a certain sports bar in Longview and you are gonna get your wish!! Way to go, man!

Bullaholic
12-21-2004, 11:17 AM
G2....I thought you and PPHSfan were into leprechauns. Why midgets now? Last time I heard from PPHSfan, he reminded me of an old crow trying to fly with a bunch of Jasper mockingbirds after him.

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
G2....I thought you and PPHSfan were into leprechauns. Why midgets now? Last time I heard from PPHSfan, he reminded me of an old crow trying to fly with a bunch of Jasper mockingbirds after him. :clap:

JasperDog94
12-21-2004, 12:12 PM
Ouch! I am hurting from laughing so hard at this thread!! G2 must have had his wheaties this morning.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Ouch! I am hurting from laughing so hard at this thread!! G2 must have had his wheaties this morning.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And it's not even Hump Day yet! We all know how much he likes that!;)

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Hey, G2 ... I think Santa Claus (not Clause) made a call to a certain sports bar in Longview and you are gonna get your wish!! Way to go, man!
Are you talkin about the cowboy with the limp, the off duty stripper or the really drunk guy? :confused: