PDA

View Full Version : This Just In!!! Sweetwaters Kendall Carrillos dad moves to Snyder!!

Black_Magic
12-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Just found out today that Kendall Carrillos dad took a job at Kinder Morgan in Snyder and will be moving to Snyder next Month! Like The Borg on Star Trek we will ad his distictiveness to our own.:D Welcome aboard Kendall.

SwtwtrMstngs04
12-20-2004, 08:18 PM
For some reason i just cant believe that. hmmm

wildstangs
12-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Haha...I heard Kendall will play at Ira instead of Snyder!

injuredinmelee
12-20-2004, 09:03 PM
well i heard that his dad wil be named the new Director of Homeland Security and Kendall will be admitted a year early to the Naval Academy where he will be given the rank of General immediately. He will then be sent to Pakistan where he will find Bin Laden, become a national hero and therefore be elected our nations first hispanic president in the year 2012 despite age limit laws. But thats just what I heard at the Snyder Dairy Queen

Bubba-Joe
12-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Black -
have some class
Keep the kids names off the board.

Black_Magic
12-20-2004, 09:15 PM
Resistance is futile!!!! naw for real doe. He will make a great addition to the 227 MLB from Colorado! Not that the 9 returning starters on D have much room to make for him. whats the matter? no faith in what Im telling you... hey you got to remember the Dee Walker deal was too tempting and may fell for it but thats no reason to doubt me now.:p

sinton66
12-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Lets also not start any rumors that we know aren't true either.

LALK
12-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
well i heard that his dad wil be named the new Director of Homeland Security and Kendall will be admitted a year early to the Naval Academy where he will be given the rank of General immediately. He will then be sent to Pakistan where he will find Bin Laden, become a national hero and therefore be elected our nations first hispanic president in the year 2012 despite age limit laws. But thats just what I heard at the Snyder Dairy Queen

seriously?

injuredinmelee
12-20-2004, 09:29 PM
im not bluffing. i got the boat, your straight is dead.

lobo12
12-21-2004, 01:18 AM
enough is enough

aforbs19
12-21-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Resistance is futile!!!! naw for real doe. He will make a great addition to the 227 MLB from Colorado! Not that the 9 returning starters on D have much room to make for him. whats the matter? no faith in what Im telling you... hey you got to remember the Dee Walker deal was too tempting and may fell for it but thats no reason to doubt me now.:p

whats the deal with snyder getting good out of state players, i've never heard of great job opportunities in snyder. Why would someone wanna move there? ya'll recruiting or somethin?

Black_Magic
12-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Snyder has a booming oil economy now. Kinder morgan and Patterson drilling are doing great. I hear Snyder is going to build a Dome called The Tiger Dome and will seat 16,000 . So I guess Kendall is not comming? well thats ok he will get more playing time staying in sweetwater LOL. J/k. Snyder will have to get out there and do some more recruiting:rolleyes: Snyder gets one move in and all of a sudden we get alot of move ins? LOL Walker is the only move in Snyder has had in 6 years. Wylie gets more from Abilene and other places and sweetwater does too. remember Giles Montgomery? nice move in dont you think.

vet93
12-21-2004, 10:39 AM
I am all for recruiting;) I think that all perspective employees at both Muellers Supply and Buddy's Plant Plus (miracle grow) in Ballinger should list the height, weight, and forty time of all of their kids on their job application.:D

Black_Magic
12-21-2004, 10:55 AM
:clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

LALK
12-21-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
im not bluffing. i got the boat, your straight is dead.

o did u not see mine...they're all of the same suit:D

aforbs19
12-21-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Snyder will have to get out there and do some more recruiting:rolleyes: Snyder gets one move in and all of a sudden we get alot of move ins? LOL Walker is the only move in Snyder has had in 6 years. Wylie gets more from Abilene and other places and sweetwater does too. remember Giles Montgomery? nice move in dont you think.

i thought you said you got a MLB from colorado, owell

Wylie doesnt get any move-ins, there were two guys on this team who havent lived in Wylie since the 7th grade, one from andrews and the other from clyde