PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift Wishes for some of my Downlow Friends!

vet93
12-20-2004, 06:03 PM
1. To Wildstangs.....a return to the glory days of WT Stapler and a state championship for the Mustangs. (A real possibility in the next few years).
2. To Ranger Mom.....if coach Purser is leaving, then my Christmas Gift wish for her is a coach that will reunite Ranger Nation into a force to be reckoned with and a another run at the championship.
3. To Pero Chato...A state championship win for the Wylie Bulldogs...wait a minute...he already has one of those. How about a christmas wish that Hugh and the boys stay put and don't move on to a 4 or 5a job somewhere.
4. To Z-motion...a visit from Leo Brittain (the ghost from Christmas past) who can get the Lions jump-started next year.
Also a national championships for z-juniors college team.
5. To Sinton 66....a KC for 2 at Lowake Steakhouse, a large order of onion rings and a beverage of his choosing!
6. To Sintonfan and the other Sinton Posters....a trip to the big show in December 2005.
7. To Phil C...A National Championship for one of the women's soccer teams in Texas.
8. To Adidas 410...a job that will allow him to attend all of the Wylie playoff games in the future regardless of whether they are on Friday or Saturday.
9. To Callandraise....a long run in the playoffs for his grandson both his junior and senior years.
10. To Bullaholic and slpy....A carbon copy of Drew Henson to lead the Bulls to another cinderella season.
11. To PPHSfan....cookies and milk to leave "his daddy" Keith Christmas night....just kidding. A real Christmas wish is for Pilot Point to find a coach that will continue the winning tradition.
12. To AggieJohn....the good sense to represent A&M with integrity and humility.....and a cotton bowl victory for the aggies.
13. To Jason, JD94 and KTJ...a christmas wish that at least one of their children in the future want to attend Texas A&M;)
14. To Quailslayer and BubbaJoe.....a bag full of blue quail.
15. To Black Magic.....another "move-in" that is as good as Dee Walker.
16. To the Clyde and Merkel Posters....a breakout season in which one of the two makes the playoffs in 4-3a.

And to all of the downlow posters.....a safe and happy holiday season and remembrance that Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

Bullaholic
12-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Excellent Vet93...I think your gift list is better than mine, and just send that Drew Henson clone on down to Bridgeport.

Ranger Mom
12-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Thank you Vet93 - and my wish for you is health and happiness for you and your family and a special wish for Ballinger to "win it all" in 2-A!

Merry Christmas!

olddawggreen
12-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Merry Christmas to you and yours Vet93!:)

PPHSfan
12-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Thanks Vet,

My wish for you is a happy and safe holiday for you and yours. And an autographed picture of Bob Barker. :D

sinton66
12-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Vet93, you are one of a kind in a nation full of copycats. I hope this Holiday season is great for you and your family and that fortune will smile upon you. One of these days, we'll share one of those great KC's.;)

wildstangs
12-20-2004, 09:04 PM
Best wishes to you and your family as well Vet93. Hopefully I can catch a few Ballinger playoff games next year.

JasperDog94
12-21-2004, 12:27 AM
Thanks...I think.:D

All the best to you and your family this CHRISTmas season.:)

PhiI C
12-21-2004, 12:35 AM
Thank you Vet! I hope you have a Merry Christmas too and get what you want.

PhiI C
12-21-2004, 12:48 AM
And maybe PPHS and 66 will show up at the big 12 women's soccer tournament next year in San Antonio. ;) :D

SintonFan
12-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Thank you vet93 for your wishes!

I hope all our wishes come true this special season. May God bless you and your family. :) :) :)

CheerMom
12-21-2004, 09:33 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!