PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: T.O. Out!

Astrosdawg07
12-20-2004, 04:35 PM
TERRELL OWENS HAS A BROKEN ANKLE/LEG, AND IS OUT FOR THE SEASON AND THE ONLY WAY HE MIGHT COULD COME BACK IS IF THE EAGLES GET INTO THE SUPERBOWL.

Dogman
12-20-2004, 04:52 PM
I hate to see any athlete injured but will not miss his "I'm better than everyone and I'm Invincible" attitude. I lost respect for him while watching him slam the ball down on the star at Texas Stadium. A million dollar player with a 2 cent attitude. Not a model for kids at all in my opinion. Reality check for TO. I bet the Eagle HC is glad he doesn't have to wear tights.........

Bullaholic
12-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Dogman
I hate to see any athlete injured but will not miss his "I'm better than everyone and I'm Invincible" attitude. I lost respect for him while watching him slam the ball down on the star at Texas Stadium. A million dollar player with a 2 cent attitude. Not a model for kids at all in my opinion. Reality check for TO. I bet the Eagle HC is glad he doesn't have to wear tights.........

Well said, Dogman....T.O. thinks T.O. stands for "Terrell Only". I also, do not wish him ill.

Astrosdawg07
12-20-2004, 04:56 PM
I'm glad to, Andy Reid in tights is never a good sight.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-20-2004, 05:13 PM
i know he wasnt a main contributor against the 'boys the other day, but since it was gonna happen, why not a week earlier?!?!

Phil C
12-20-2004, 05:15 PM
I hate to see the Eagles lose T.O. or any team lose a star player even though it brings memories of the Eagle fans cheering when Michael Irwin had a bad injury which showed a lack of class. Without T.O. the Eagles may get to the super bowl anyway but they won't win it even though I wouldn't have favored them anyway because I think the AFC champion will be super bowl winners.

ej2525
12-20-2004, 05:18 PM
The article I read said it was possible torn ligaments in his right ankle.

Owens will have surgery Wednesday and stands only an outside chance of being able to play in the Super Bowl in seven weeks -- if the Eagles make it that far, said head trainer Rick Burkholder.

Is someone hearing something different?

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-20-2004, 05:27 PM
some may disagree, but the chargers are my dark-horse for the superbowl. they have been doing an outstanding job.

JasperDog94
12-20-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm glad it's not career ending, but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person...and against my Cowboys no less.:D

injuredinmelee
12-20-2004, 07:04 PM
Couldnt have happened to a better person. Too bad Roy Williams wasnt a Cowboy when TO was dancing on the star. I think that Ray Lewis should have jacked TO up fo the imitation dance he did against the Ravens. If your gonna run your mouth and do stupid things you need to be made to pay the price.

NSUTrumpet08
12-20-2004, 08:20 PM
At least T.O. isn't on my fantasy football team...i wish i had Peyton Manning!

ILS1
12-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Too bad T.O. couldn't have hurt/broken his jaw!! That would've been icing on the cake!!! I always thought that the "Leon" character in the Budweiser commercials were actually ABOUT T.O.!!!! LOL!!!

:)

JasperDog94
12-21-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
Too bad T.O. couldn't have hurt/broken his jaw!! That would've been icing on the cake!!! I always thought that the "Leon" character in the Budweiser commercials were actually ABOUT T.O.!!!! LOL!!!

:) You mean that's not him?!?:eek: Hey Leon, are you guys twins or something?;)

CRHSeagle
12-21-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
At least T.O. isn't on my fantasy football team...i wish i had Peyton Manning!

I have TO!!!! :doh: