PDA

View Full Version : Getting In the Giving Mood

Bullaholic
12-20-2004, 02:38 PM
If you find yourself having a hard time getting in the Christmas Spirit after all of the hustle, bustle, and hype of the season, try giving the following link a try, and listen to the words of the song--"The Christmas Shoes". I've got to warn you--this is not a Christmas Cheer type of song, but rather a song that reminds us all of what we have in being able to enjoy each Christmas with our families and all that we have. I think even the Grinch would shed a tear after listening to this song-----

http://www.minibite.com/christmas/christmas/shoes.htm

Bullaholic
12-20-2004, 04:58 PM
ttt

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-20-2004, 05:53 PM
i dont know if others are having the same problem as me, but it keeps telling me that the server keeps timing out...has this happened to anyone else?

Bullaholic
12-20-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i dont know if others are having the same problem as me, but it keeps telling me that the server keeps timing out...has this happened to anyone else?

One click on the link URL, bullfrog, and it has been playing for me. Thanks for noticing, I hope everyone gets a chance to hear this song---I'm a big, full-grown guy but this song makes me wet eyed and I begin to reflect on how good I've got it each time I hear it. Thanks again, hope you can get it going.