PDA

View Full Version : District 21-3A predictions

aDpT51
07-15-2003, 11:19 PM
Here is how I think the teams in District 21-3A will fare in the 03-04 season. Any comments?
1. Anahuac
2. Bridge City
3. Orangefield
4. Buna
5. Hardin Jefferson
6. Hamshire Fannett
7. Kountze

exbccards76'smom
07-16-2003, 06:06 AM
That lineup looks good. With Bridge City in a rebuilding year, anything is possible. We might just pull it out again if the new guys step up to the challenge.

Old Cardinal
07-16-2003, 07:46 AM
You know, BC pulled their starters off the field very early against Anahuac,last year, and still beat them 28-0,I believe. Well BC is in a major rebuilding year, so I think it will be around 20-0, if they leave the starters in much longer this year. I would think Anahuac should hope for a playoff spot; instead of spouting how they are hands-down the favorite to win District-just like they did before last season. That's all we all heard from Anahuac, last season, was how they would come out of 2A and romp all over these 3A teams. There were a lot of bitter people down there in Anahuac, when it was all over last season- and the did not get a playoff spot! They will have their hands full beating Hardin, Orangefield, H-J and especially Hamshire-Fannett. I do, however, think Anahuac will be a much improved team, this season....Just getting into the playoffs is the important thing-who really cares where you end up in District play. Winning in the brackets denotes the teams that did the preseason and seasonal training to be capable of advancing up the ladder.

<small>[ July 16, 2003, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>