PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Dawgmom?

spiveyrat
12-20-2004, 11:15 AM
She's been strangely quiet or absent the last couple of weeks.

And Fred??? Where you been this season, buddy?

Hupernikomen
12-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Was wondering the same thing..

dawgmom
01-20-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
She's been strangely quiet or absent the last couple of weeks.

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE MISSED ME???
I have been out of pocket for a while, computer down, new job, yada yada.... BUT I am BACK!!!
I'm so glad I was missed!
Now...we gotta get ready for next season! I am trying to convince my son who will be a junior next year, to work hard on kicking!!! Any thoughts?

LH Panther Mom
01-20-2005, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by dawgmom

Now...we gotta get ready for next season! I am trying to convince my son who will be a junior next year, to work hard on kicking!!! Any thoughts?

You have been missed! And I think him working on kicking is an excellent idea!

spiveyrat
01-20-2005, 07:16 AM
I have been out of pocket for a while, computer down, new job, yada yada.... BUT I am BACK!!!
I'm so glad I was missed!

Good to see you back!

As far as your son kicking... YES! Get him practicing and send him to a kicking camp this summer! ;)

JasperDog94
01-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Kicker...DID YOU SAY KICKER!!!!! I think I love you....in a bulldog family sort of way.:) :) :)

dawgmom
01-20-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm working on him! I hope I can talk him in to it!

CHS_CG
01-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm working on him! I hope I can talk him in to it!

You're a mom.. I am sureyou can find a way to trick him!

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-20-2005, 08:37 PM
all you have to do is say its co-ed soccer practice and there are some cute girls there. he will be itching to go. its kinda the same as kicking camp...only no girls and not soccer...:D

CHS_CG
01-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
all you have to do is say its co-ed soccer practice and there are some cute girls there. he will be itching to go. its kinda the same as kicking camp...only no girls and not soccer...:D

Teenagers are stupid but not that stupid lol

dawgmom
01-21-2005, 09:34 PM
If any of you know of a kicking camp this summer, let me know! I think convincing him may be easier than I thought!