PDA

View Full Version : Apologies for Nephew and Myself

Phil C
12-20-2004, 10:25 AM
My young nephew (at least to me - he is in his early 20s) was visiting us last night and wanted on my computer and after I made my last post and went to watch the TCM movie I let him get on thinking he was going for computer games but he went into the chat room and there was discussion on a certain subject that I would never have been in the chat room and he posted some things that got hard feelings. He confessed this morning. He was under my sn PhiI C. It wasn't me but nevertheless since it was on my computer and screen name I am responsible. I apologize if anyone's feelings were hurt. I can only guarantee he won't be on again. Especially when I found out the subject matter that the discussion was on and most of the ones on here that know me when the discussion gets on subjects like what was discussed I always leave the chat room in the past and avoid those types of discussions which also includes politics and religion. The damage may be irrepairable since it was on my sn so my final postings may be made in the future. If so it has been a great two year ride and best wishes.

Phil C
12-20-2004, 10:26 AM
And Don't forget those annual medical checkups. It could save your life.

Ranger Mom
12-20-2004, 10:29 AM
PhilC, there was nothing done that can't repaired. In fact, as soon as it was discovered that it wasn't you, all was 'forgiven".

Please don't leave on the account of this, no one harbors any hard feelings for you at all!!

Bullaholic
12-20-2004, 10:35 AM
Phil C......I have always considered you to be a "gentleman" (a term I do not use lightly, as I consider it to be one of the finest qualities of a man) in all of your posts. If ever I did see a post from you that was less than dignified, I would discount it immediately. Please continue to post with us and remain one of the Old D.O.G' s (Downlow Old Guys/Gals). Always a pleasure to copy you, my friend.....

Hupernikomen
12-20-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
And Don't forget those annual medical checkups. It could save your life.

Now don't go dramatic on us Godfather...what would the downlow do without the Godfather?? Shall you leave 66 and RM and the rest of us in the hands of PPHS without guidance?

CHS_CG
12-20-2004, 11:04 AM
Phil, Rm is right.. as soon as we found out it wasnt you, you were forgiven. I do not see a need for you to leave us! It is a new day, lets put it behind us and move on.