PDA

View Full Version : Pphs fan gets Monkey Stomped by Jasper fans......

cunbed10
12-20-2004, 09:06 AM
Up until this point, I had the shoe in the mouth stick, well I am gladly passing it to my good friend PPHSfan....Here ya go. Week zero is a awful long wait, and you thought Marlin got Monkey stomped by Jasper, now you know, like we here in Marlin, and probably the good folks in Gilmer found out ....Jasper Aint no Punk sorry folks I had a ebonic moment there, but for the ebonically impared, I was just saying Jasper isn't a push over team.

Hupernikomen
12-20-2004, 10:28 AM
howdy leon...yo should came to the game it was a fan pleaser...worth the eight bucks and the long drive no matter where you came from.

cunbed10
12-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
howdy leon...yo should came to the game it was a fan pleaser...worth the eight bucks and the long drive no matter where you came from. So I hear, So I hear, but we had the pleasure of traveling, not only last year, but with only two home games this year, we Marlin folk have traveled enough for the past 24Months, I still say the Best two teams played for the Div II 3A State Title, and it was one helluva game, look forward to meeting Jasper again next year

Hupernikomen
12-20-2004, 11:24 AM
Look for us to struggle early while reloading but hopefully by the time the playoffs roll around we can take our 2 or 3 losses and another playoff run.

cunbed10
12-20-2004, 11:31 AM
Look for us to struggle early while reloading but hopefully by the time the playoffs roll around we can take our 2 or 3 losses and another playoff run. Same here, but Marlin has a way of reloading also.

Astrosdawg07
12-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Same here, but Marlin has a way of reloading also.

Yall will be just fine, get a couple of wins under your belt and it will start rolling.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!! (JASPER & MARLIN)

Port_town_texas
12-20-2004, 12:32 PM
Look for us to struggle early while reloading but hopefully by the time the playoffs roll around we can take our 2 or 3 losses and another playoff run. Yall should be un-defeated, until K'Ville plays yall at Wildcat Stadium.

Astrosdawg07
12-20-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas
Yall should be un-defeated, until K'Ville plays yall at Wildcat Stadium.

That won't happen again.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-20-2004, 01:18 PM
I second that

spiveyrat
12-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas
Yall should be un-defeated, until K'Ville plays yall at Wildcat Stadium.

:rolleyes:

j_dog
12-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Up until this point, I had the shoe in the mouth stick, well I am gladly passing it to my good friend PPHSfan....Here ya go. Week zero is a awful long wait, and you thought Marlin got Monkey stomped by Jasper, now you know, like we here in Marlin, and probably the good folks in Gilmer found out ....Jasper Aint no Punk sorry folks I had a ebonic moment there, but for the ebonically impared, I was just saying Jasper isn't a push over team.
Thank you for the editorial Cbed !! :) You called the margin almost exactly, DARN IT! :(

PPHSfan
12-20-2004, 06:47 PM
You guys need to get a room.:D

Port_town_texas
12-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
That won't happen again. It wasn't a fluke the 1st time .

JHS_c/o_06'
12-20-2004, 11:01 PM
The season is over....so i can finally say it....

you do know that when jasper taped one game, they had the camera in coaches room, and it recored the play calling....and someone pointed this out to alverez and said.....listen to tape #3 (example)...turn up the volume....so....kirbyville had our plays....all the linebacker had to do was hear what the offensive call was....and say....there going right....there going left.....that...and with a hand full of starters out....with a bit of the big head......thas a fluke if i ever saw one.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-20-2004, 11:02 PM
oh yeah.....and we whooped marlin (no offense cunbed)....and made it to the finals....they...did not.

JasperDog94
12-21-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'

you do know that when jasper taped one game, they had the camera in coaches room, and it recored the play calling....and someone pointed this out to alverez and said.....listen to tape #3 (example)...turn up the volume....so....kirbyville had our plays....all the linebacker had to do was hear what the offensive call was....and say....there going right....there going left.....that...and with a hand full of starters out....with a bit of the big head......thas a fluke if i ever saw one. Yeah, I didn't want to say anything during the season about that either. It really helps when you know the direction of the play doesn't it?:p :p

Hupernikomen
12-21-2004, 02:56 AM
oh yeah.....and we whooped marlin (no offense cunbed)....and made it to the finals....they...did not.

why are dogging on leon??

How in the world is it possible for the play calling to get on the game film? I have a very hard time believing that...sounds like a local yarn to me.

spiveyrat
12-21-2004, 08:07 AM
why are dogging on leon??

How in the world is it possible for the play calling to get on the game film? I have a very hard time believing that...sounds like a local yarn to me.

What I heard was that the video camera and the coaches were in the same room up in the press box at the BC game.

And I don't think he was dogging on Leon. I think what his point was that we beat Marlin handily where Kirbyville could not.

cunbed10
12-21-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
You guys need to get a room.:D My Religion want allow me to indulge with same sex relations, but you're welcome to take my place:o

cunbed10
12-21-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
What I heard was that the video camera and the coaches were in the same room up in the press box at the BC game.

And I don't think he was dogging on Leon. I think what his point was that we beat Marlin handily where Kirbyville could not. We here in M-Sqaure don't take any offense to the whooping, I mean we don't like losing, but if you have to lose, you might as well lose to the State-Runner-up, or the State Champs. This year Marlin Played the roll Jasper played for the past two years, we lossed to the State Runner-up! No pun intended.;)

JasperDog94
12-21-2004, 12:00 PM
How in the world is it possible for the play calling to get on the game film? I have a very hard time believing that...sounds like a local yarn to me. Trust me, it's no local yarn.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-21-2004, 01:26 PM
I was not making fun of Marlin or coming down on Leon. I was making a point that we did something that K'ville didnt. That why i said...no offense Leon in my post.

As for local...yarn (never heard that one before). At one of the game, there was not enough room to put the camera in a seperate room...or it was gonna rain or something. Anyways, they put the camera in the same room as the coaches. Someone forgot to hit the mute button i guess. And so when the coach said...."ok...we need to run (insert play here) right....the next play on the film would be (insert play here) right. So someone tipped somone from kirbyville off to watch to tape #3 and turn the volume up and see what happenes. Kirbyville had two weeks to work with this info and formed a really good game plan. So they knew when i QB called (insert play here) from the line....all the line backer had to do was listen in and say...."there goin left...there goin right"....I mean come on Huper.....did you really think Kirbyville could whoop us that bad.:rolleyes:

As for this statement "oh yeah.....and we whooped marlin (no offense cunbed)....and made it to the finals....they(kirbyville)...did not"

Maybe that clears it up a bit, i apologize to all the Marlin people who took that the wrong way.

marlin fan
12-21-2004, 03:45 PM

Maybe that clears it up a bit, i apologize to all the Marlin people who took that the wrong way. lol all is forgivin!!!!!!

pakrat
12-21-2004, 09:03 PM

you do know that when jasper taped one game, they had the camera in coaches room, and it recored the play calling....and someone pointed this out to alverez and said.....listen to tape #3 (example)...turn up the volume....so....kirbyville had our plays....all the linebacker had to do was hear what the offensive call was....and say....there going right....there going left.....that...and with a hand full of starters out....with a bit of the big head......thas a fluke if i ever saw one.

After the Diboll game, I asked some guys from Jasper about the loss to Kirbyville and Sillsbee and they told me the same thing. Said the film went all over the district. What a bummer.

PPHSfan
12-21-2004, 09:05 PM
I thought this was a thread about ME!!!

Bunch of thread pirates.

Hupernikomen
12-21-2004, 09:11 PM

.I mean come on Huper.....did you really think Kirbyville could whoop us that bad.:rolleyes:

Dern right I believe Kirbyville can whoop us, any good team can whoop another good team. Kirbyville was no fluke no matter how bad the lose to them hurts our feelings. As I recall, our "team of the decade" only beat them 14-0. When you have a team that wants it that bad, it doesn't matter who is suppose to whoop who.

Rabbit'93
12-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Having never had the pleasure of seeing Jasper play, I have a ? Does you're quarter back call the plays at the line or does the team huddle?

fred grunden
12-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Having never had the pleasure of seeing Jasper play, I have a ? Does you're quarter back call the plays at the line or does the team huddle?

No Huddle, They line up on offense, see what the defense is showing and the sideline motions in the play. QB calls signals out loud and offense and defense can hear it.

spiveyrat
12-22-2004, 07:51 AM
Lookey lookey, there's Fred! I was just wondering where you have been this season.

YBS
12-22-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by fred grunden
No Huddle, They line up on offense, see what the defense is showing and the sideline motions in the play. QB calls signals out loud and offense and defense can hear it.

If you get a chance to watch Clemson(I don't think they made a bowl) it's the same offense w/ some adjustments. We, obviously, run a lot more than they do, and that QB trap I've never seen Clemson run. Our best play IMO.