PDA

View Full Version : Texas/Michigan?

Gsquared
12-20-2004, 08:50 AM
How do you see it? I havnt made up my mind on this one yet.

CalallenWildcat
12-20-2004, 09:17 AM
Michigan will have a hard time on offense IMO. Their biggest playmaker is Braylon Edwards, who UT may need to double cover.

Texas' run game works against almost anyone, but to beat Michigan they are going to have to be a little more consistent in the vertical passing game.

IMO this game goes to Texas by the score of 21-10.

Gsquared
12-20-2004, 09:57 AM
Edwards is scary for sure!! I think we can contain him though!

vet93
12-20-2004, 10:07 AM
I think that the longhorns will manhandle Michigan. There defense should shut down the wolverines and their offense should be goood enough to put 24 to 28 points up.

Gsquared
12-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by vet93
I think that the longhorns will manhandle Michigan. There defense should shut down the wolverines and their offense should be goood enough to put 24 to 28 points up.
I hope they manhandle Michigan! I think that would help the Texas program termendously to win a BCS Bowl game!!!

KTJ
12-21-2004, 01:23 AM
Do we even need to ask this question?

:D

lobo12
12-21-2004, 01:24 AM
did any of yall see the article that a michigan newswriter wrote about texas ruining all the tradition of the rose bowl by being in it, and how they didnt deserve to be there?

aforbs19
12-21-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by lobo12
did any of yall see the article that a michigan newswriter wrote about texas ruining all the tradition of the rose bowl by being in it, and how they didnt deserve to be there?

they dont deserve to be there, Cal is a much better team....the only reason why t.u. is in the game is that teasipping fairy mack brown went crying to the voters

KTJ
12-21-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by aforbs19
they dont deserve to be there, Cal is a much better team....the only reason why t.u. is in the game is that teasipping fairy mack brown went crying to the voters

Would the rest of the A&M folks, the ones who are the nice guys on this website, talk to your "brother" for us please. We've already been through this.

And yes, Cal would beat A&M--handily.

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 06:56 AM
Now thats funny, way off base and kinda stupid, but funny.

3afan
12-21-2004, 07:46 AM

dont know how you can say Cal is "a much better team", of couse you have a bias ["t.u." :rolleyes: ]. and i believe the consensus is that mack's "crying" probably hurt UT more than it swayed any voters to vote for them.

... teasipping fairy mack brown ...

I think i've come to learn a REAL aggie would not stoop to such a low, immature comment ...

could it be a Cuero Middle Schooler has transferred to Abilene !?!?!?! :thinking:

Phil C
12-21-2004, 10:21 AM

Actually he should look at everyone's rankings. If anything Michigan doesn't deserve to be there because California and Texas are both more deserving to be there than Michigan. The Big Ten vs Pacific Ten tie up in the Rose Bowl is over. Tradition is gone there. Now if we break tradition and get a real playoff system in division 1 football maybe by the 2060s. :)

nutcrackin
12-21-2004, 10:58 AM
They will force Texas to throw the football and we know what happens when they HAVE to do that. They have two first round DB's in Shazor and the other corner... And Texas will not have an answer for Braylon Edwards... 6'4 215 pds. (true 6'4 not Roy williams 6'2 3/4 ) 4.3 speed.

lobo12
12-21-2004, 11:55 AM
i dont think michigan can beat texas, i am not a texas fan by all means, tech all the way, but i am pulling for all big 12 teams

JasperDog94
12-21-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by nutcrackin
They will force Texas to throw the football and we know what happens when they HAVE to do that. Seems like I remember these same comments just before the A&M game. A&M had a great run defense and Texas was still able to run all over them and pass when needed. Texas will be just fine. The problem will be how rusty the players are after a month off. I hate that there's this much time between games in college. :mad:

JasperDog94
12-21-2004, 12:08 PM
i dont think michigan can beat texas, ... but i am pulling for all big 12 teams :clap: :clap: :clap: Same here.:)