PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams Special Tonight On 60 Minutes

olddawggreen
12-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Ricky Williams interviewed tonight on 60 Minutes about why he gave it all up for reefer.:( :(

JasperDog94
12-19-2004, 04:23 PM
What I don't understand is that when somebody openly admits to using drugs, they're not arrested. Is it against the law? If so, then arrest them and send them to rehab. If someone admitted that they killed someone, then you can bet your bottom dollar that they'd be arrested.

Keith7
12-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Ricky Williams interviewed tonight on 60 Minutes about why he gave it all up for reefer.:( :(

he doesnt want to play footbal... not because he wants to smoke marijuana.. but because he doesnt like football :doh: :doh:

TheDOCTORdre
12-19-2004, 04:29 PM
Its not that he didnt want to play football or that he wanted to get more aquainted with Mary Jane, he has said that he was tired of the rules and restraints of the NFL

Keith7
12-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Its not that he didnt want to play football or that he wanted to get more aquainted with Mary Jane, he has said that he was tired of the rules and restraints of the NFL

he didnt want to play anymore.. he himself said the he could just cheat the drug tests if that was the problem.. but it wasnt.. he doesnt have the will to play anymore is that so bad??

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen

So what is he gonna smoke some during the interview...

olddawggreen
12-19-2004, 04:55 PM
The 60 minutes add showed Ricky doing yoga or meditating or something, maybe he just decided football was just too violent.:smoker: :doh:

44INAROW
12-19-2004, 07:08 PM
On ESPN this morning, they had an excerpt of the interview.. I was kinda listening.. OK I was watching it... anyway.. on 1 hand he says he ran away and left the team and lived in a tentcity in Australia because he KNEW the fact that he flunked the 3rd drug test was going to be made public and that "scared the sh**" out of him.. his words not mine.. On the other hand, he made a comment that he does certain things because he wants to and he doesn't care what his teammates or fans think. I have misphrased I am sure, but if you watch, you'll see what I am talking about.. WISHY WASHY - I agree, he can do whatever he wants,, play or not play, but don't make up reasons why you did it - I wish him well with his meditation and chanting. I am sure someone will pay him well for his "expertise" and he'll be just fine. I will say this, I was surprised that he sat for the interview and talked to Mike Wallace.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am sure someone will pay him well for his "expertise" what expertise would this be:thinking:

44INAROW
12-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
what expertise would this be:thinking:

That was my point -

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 07:50 PM
IT"S ON!!!