PDA

View Full Version : Predictions?

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 03:10 PM
Well now that HS football is over at least we still got college. Any predictions on any of the bowls?

GO HORNS BEAT MICHIGAN!!!

District303aPastPlayer
12-19-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by AChesnut
Well now that HS football is over at least we still got college. Any predictions on any of the bowls?

GO HORNS BEAT MICHIGAN!!!

Im predicting that Tech and OU will hang half a hundred on the 2 schools they are facing from the Pac10

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 05:02 PM
Anyone else????:thinking:

PPHSfan
12-19-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Im predicting that Tech and OU will hang half a hundred on the 2 schools they are facing from the Pac10

I will agree with you.

LST_Terry
12-19-2004, 05:17 PM
TXTech mght hang half a hundred, but they might give up a hundred lol

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-19-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by LST_Terry
TXTech mght hang half a hundred, but they might give up a hundred lol yea, they need to practice other things besides passing, like defense and running the ball. then they may need to recrute other than recievers and qb's...

PPHSfan
12-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by LST_Terry
TXTech mght hang half a hundred, but they might give up a hundred lol

Well nobobdy said anything about the defense. LOL

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

****You have 187 Nasty Private Messages from Disgruntled Jasper Fans.****

PPHSFAN, whats w/ the signature?

injuredinmelee
12-19-2004, 06:49 PM
I predict that Tech beats Cal soundly.

OU beats the crap out of USC to further prove that Auburn ought to be playing in the MNC game.

Utah beats pitt and we have to hear those guys crying about being number 1.

Auburn wins and no one cares.

The AGS put 35 on Tennesse ( i hate making that prediction)

Texas finally looks like a real team in a bowl game and beats the wolverines! HOOK EM

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-19-2004, 07:02 PM
i like your picks bro, but i wish oklahoma would loose. i know it wont happen, but thats what i want fro christmas.

rockdale80
12-19-2004, 07:18 PM
As much as I dont like O.U. I have to pull for them because they are representing the Big XII. Brings prestige, and money into the conference. Just my thoughts though.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
As much as I dont like O.U. I have to pull for them because they are representing the Big VII. Brings prestige, and money into the conference. Just my thoughts though. whos the big 7? i almost thought you were talking about the BIG XII...

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
whos the big 7? i almost thought you were talking about the BIG XII...

LOL:clap: :D

JHS_c/o_06'
12-19-2004, 08:18 PM

I think its because he said that Gilmer was going to blow us out of the water and it wasnt even going to be a game......could be wrong though.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-19-2004, 08:35 PM
i know it did have something to do w/ the gilmer/jasper state championship...

SintonFan
12-19-2004, 08:45 PM
I know. What's up with that?:D

ILoveSoccerMoms
12-19-2004, 09:02 PM
ou wins a close one-reason dont discount usc's defense they have a few all-americans over there but even they wont be able to keep ou's fab 5 from scoring more than the usc offense....

auburn wins but no one cares... i'm borowing that prediction just because i think it is absolutely hilarious and completely true

i dont think utah will win just because they have never played a real team... granted pittsburgh isnt a real team anymore without fitzgerald but they are the closest thing to it that utah has seen all year

texas wins by 3 touchdowns... young proves he can throw the ball by making the highly touted michigan secondary look silly by threadin the needle and makin them look like the have concrete shoes while running around em... oh yea and benson will run right over them... oh and for the best receiver in college football this year...braylon edwards from michigan... wait till he gets a route that runs him across the middle into a big hittin fella by the name of phillip geiger... number 22 the safety will clean mr edwards clock

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by ILoveSoccerMoms

i dont think utah will win just because they have never played a real team... granted pittsburgh isnt a real team anymore without fitzgerald but they are the closest thing to it that utah has seen all year

You don't think Texas A&M isn't a real team:thinking::confused:? They beat A&M handily and A&M must be good to be in the Cotton Bowl on New Years.

injuredinmelee
12-19-2004, 09:12 PM
You don't think Texas A&M isn't a real team:thinking::confused:? They beat A&M handily and A&M must be good to be in the Cotton Bowl on New Years.

man i hate to say this because its gonna start a huge thing probably but the Big XII sucked this year. Only two good quality teams. OU and the HORNS. Is been a long time since a team with the record that the ags have is in the Cotton Bowl.

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 09:13 PM
I agree but look how good they played OU and Texas...

Leopards,class of 75
12-19-2004, 11:19 PM
O.U. over U.S.C by 10 points.

htowntransplant
12-20-2004, 12:03 AM
in the bcs champ game, im taking USC by 10....final score of 20-10. OU's defense had its let ups while USC's has been stingy all year. in the rose bowl, i hate to say this, but im predicting michigan to win bc of the fact that they are a more versitaille team that UT on offense. if michigan somehow slows down our running attack, we are in big trouble. in the cotton bowl, im taking aTm over tennessee. in the game featuring boise state and louisville, im taking boise state in a shootout. this may be the most entertaining game to see, especially if u want to see offense. in the game featuring texas tech and cal, im taking cal in a blowout. yes a blowout. texas techs offense was stopped by UT and OU, so i think that theyre clearly not impossible to shut down, and jj arrington will have a big game against a bad tech defense. thats all the predictions for now...

htowntransplant
12-20-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07

i agree. aTm was actually one of the pleasant surprises in college football this year. next year, they could be a force if they can recruit well on the defensive side of the ball. they need to create a new recking crew. i wanna see aTm win at least 9 games next year (but lose to texas)

LH Panther Mom
12-20-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
yea, they need to practice other things besides passing, like defense and running the ball. then they may need to recrute other than recievers and qb's...

ROFL! You're starting to sound like me. ;) Actually, I think Leach's personal limit for QB's is 25.....there's only 14 right now, but he should be able to get 11 this next season. :D