PDA

View Full Version : HS Extra Game of the year

wildstangs
12-19-2004, 12:48 PM
Sweetwater and Snyder part two was one of the five finalists, as well as Manor VS. Liberty Hill in the regular season.

Clear Lakes playoff victory over Katy took the win.

WylieOL
12-19-2004, 11:48 PM
sweetwater v wylie was a good one, as well as wylie decatur

Buffalo
12-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Snyder Wylie was a good one. y vote would have to go to Snyder Sweetwater part 2 not 1 of course but part 2

htowntransplant
12-20-2004, 12:17 AM
where would the sinton / cuero game early in the season rank?? that was an awesome game...

spiveyrat
12-20-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
where would the sinton / cuero game early in the season rank?? that was an awesome game...

Was the Jasper/Gilmer game not considered? I can't imagine a much better ballgame than that.

LH Panther Mom
12-20-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Was the Jasper/Gilmer game not considered? I can't imagine a much better ballgame than that.

You're right...there probably weren't any. I'd bet that the games in the running were probably decided upon before the game was played. :(

cunbed10
12-20-2004, 08:55 AM
Kilgore vs Dallas State championship.

spiveyrat
12-20-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You're right...there probably weren't any. I'd bet that the games in the running were probably decided upon before the game was played. :(

Yeah, probably so.

Phil C
12-20-2004, 10:47 AM
Lucky for all of 3A that the Howling Bear didn't get up to their full potential. There would have been a different 3A champion if they had. Watch out for them in both boys and girls basketball. The Howling Bear will really be howling once playoffs start much to the fear of their opponents.

LHMom
12-20-2004, 10:05 PM
You're right, LHPM. I watched the rerun of it this evening and they called out that it did not include any games from this weekend. LH vs. Manor was #5 I think. They said it was the only non-playoff game to make the list.

lobo dad
12-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Lucky for all of 3A that the Howling Bear didn't get up to their full potential. There would have been a different 3A champion if they had. Watch out for them in both boys and girls basketball. The Howling Bear will really be howling once playoffs start much to the fear of their opponents.

Not to be rude or anything, but you know what they say about potential. How did they do this year? I don't think I heard much from them during the season.