PDA

View Full Version : ballinger 4-1 in district

Bearcats26FB
11-07-2003, 03:03 PM
hey ballinger is 4-1 in district and are looking pretty good i hope they can beat wylie and move on to the playoffs. We have a good team and everything and wylie is a good team but i think that if they dont bring everything they are goin to have a hard time beating us

vet93
11-07-2003, 03:10 PM
Are you already conceding a loss to Wylie?? I thought that Ballinger was 4-0. For them to have a 4-1 record they would have to lose to Wylie tonight.

Bearcats26FB
11-07-2003, 03:35 PM
my bad we are 4-0. I we probably wont lose to wylie but still i would never but ballinger down it was just a typo

pero chato
11-07-2003, 03:36 PM
vet93:
Are you already conceding a loss to Wylie?? I thought that Ballinger was 4-0. For them to have a 4-1 record they would have to lose to Wylie tonight.That would be fine with us! LOL. The weather here is cold (37 degrees) and wet, with more rain expected tonight. The field conditions are going to be miserable. This weather reminds me of the game in '94 when Ballinger beat us 16-12. Dominick Reyes broke loose for a long TD to seal the win. Somehow we managed to make the playoffs and went to the semis that year. I was predicting this might be a high scoring contest, by both teams, but now with the bad weather, I'm not sure. Still ought to be a good one.

<small>[ November 07, 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: pero chato ]</small>

CatWoman
11-07-2003, 03:45 PM
pero chato:

vet93:
Are you already conceding a loss to Wylie?? I thought that Ballinger was 4-0. For them to have a 4-1 record they would have to lose to Wylie tonight.That would be fine with us! LOL. The weather here is cold (37 degrees) and wet, with more rain expected tonight. The field conditions are going to be miserable. This weather reminds me of the game in '94 when Ballinger beat us 16-12. Dominick Reyes broke loose for a long TD to seal the win. Somehow we managed to make the playoffs and went to the semis that year. I was predicting this might be a high scoring contest, by both teams, but now with the bad weather, I'm not sure. Still ought to be a good one.That year we lost in the quarters to Springtown who is now 5A I think. At lease it will be wet and cold for both teams.

Stu Pidass
11-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Hurry back to the playoffs ..... We got payback rights this year!!!!

CatWoman
11-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Stu Pidass:
Hurry back to the playoffs ..... We got payback rights this year!!!!Don't we know it!! Hope we make it that far.

vet93
11-07-2003, 04:04 PM
When the weather turns out like this it makes everything undpredictable. The team that can keep turnovers down will have the inside track. I am concerned about Wylie's big ole line as well. I think that there is something in the Ballinger water to keep our players scrawny. However, it must not work if you are over 30 because I have no problem at all gaining weight wink

pero chato:

vet93:
Are you already conceding a loss to Wylie?? I thought that Ballinger was 4-0. For them to have a 4-1 record they would have to lose to Wylie tonight.That would be fine with us! LOL. The weather here is cold (37 degrees) and wet, with more rain expected tonight. The field conditions are going to be miserable. This weather reminds me of the game in '94 when Ballinger beat us 16-12. Dominick Reyes broke loose for a long TD to seal the win. Somehow we managed to make the playoffs and went to the semis that year. I was predicting this might be a high scoring contest, by both teams, but now with the bad weather, I'm not sure. Still ought to be a good one.