PDA

View Full Version : The Heart Attack In Nac now Archived

LST_Terry
12-19-2004, 04:51 AM
Gilmer outlasts Jasper in what I think was the best state title game in a year of GREAT title games. You can now hear this INSTANT CLASSIC at LONE STAR TEAMS (http://www.lonestarteams.com)

Sorry my voice starts to go in the second half, but when the teams are scoring more points than an NBA team, the voice gets strained.

A CD of the game will be avaliable as well just e-mail me at terry@lonestarteams.com for details. Also e-mail me any comments you might have!!!

Thank you Gilmer and Jasper for making my first Football State Championship broadcast one to remember. You both left it on the field and for that we are ALL grateful. What a way to end a great 2004

honeymd
12-19-2004, 07:26 AM
I know what you mean about heart attacks and high scoring games. Just last year in the playoffs, Port Isabel over Rice Consolidated final score 63-61 in 4OT :eek: . The highest scoring game in Texas playoff history. I was flopping around in the stands like a fish (Tarpon) out of water! Sorry I missed the game, and congratulations to both teams. I think you are all winners.

CheerMom
12-19-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by honeymd
I know what you mean about heart attacks and high scoring games. Just last year in the playoffs, Port Isabel over Rice Consolidated final score 63-61 in 4OT :eek: . The highest scoring game in Texas playoff history. I was flopping around in the stands like a fish (Tarpon) out of water! Sorry I missed the game, and congratulations to both teams. I think you are all winners.

I know what you mean about that game. I sat thru all of the 4OTs unable to stand and watch. I just sat and prayed and went by crowd reaction.

spiveyrat
12-19-2004, 01:29 PM
"The Heart Attack in Nac"...

VERY CATCHY!!! Me likes! :cool:

Manck
12-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Very apropo nickname for the game.

If anyone witnesses more than 4 games like that in one decade, doctors should examine their superhuman heart capabilities.

LST_Terry
12-20-2004, 08:33 AM
LOL or make sure their voices are still intact. It is Monday morning and I still have no voice

spiveyrat
12-20-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by LST_Terry
LOL or make sure their voices are still intact. It is Monday morning and I still have no voice

I hope you don't make you living on the radio! :eek: ;)

3ABirdMan
12-20-2004, 11:54 AM
You guys did a GREAT job on the webcast! I listened to the whole game, and felt like I was there (almost). I guess the worst part of listening to the game was knowing I couldn't go, but my 16 yr old daughter went with her boyfriend! :mad: Man, was I jealous!:doh:

Anyway, great job, guys. I look forward to catching more of your games in the future!:inlove:

LoboFan07
12-20-2004, 02:32 PM
Great job LST On one of the best broadcasts I have ever listened to. What a game it was.

Congratulations to both teams on such an exciting game and great season!

Congrats to Gilmer the most though! We're proud of you Buckeyes in Longview!!