PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Jasper!

spiveyrat
12-18-2004, 11:35 PM
You players have nothing to hang your heads about. You showed us this season how to overcome adversity and how playing as a team can put you deep in the playoffs. You guys never gave up and I never gave up on you. You made Jasper PROUD today, and you should be PROUD of yourselves. This was definitely one for the record books! Best Jasper game I can even remember. We couldn't ask any more from you. Way to go! We'll get 'em next year!

Wow! What a game!

NSUTrumpet08
12-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Yes...what a game! I know most people put Jasper losing by so-n-so points but the Dawgs did an incredible job! I didn't think the score would be the way it ended up! There's no reason to be hard on yourselves. You did all you could do and Jasper is proud of our boys and I am too! This probably was the best Jasper game ever and you'll get it done next year! :clap: :clap:

Congratulations on an outstanding season Jasper and congratulations to Gilmer!

easttexan1
12-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Lots of over-estimation on this game, but almost all of it came from Gilmer. I felt confident that Jasper could hang with almost anyone and I definitely think the result showed it. Kind of like Jasper 2 years ago, all this division 1 talk means very little, because a team claiming 4 almost got beat by a team claiming none. Congratulations to both teams, let's play it again next year!

ILoveSoccerMoms
12-19-2004, 12:10 AM
amazing job fellas. the defense really showed what they were made of in the second half after some had already written u off wen gilmer jumped out fast, and the offense just wouldnt quit. great job dogs. everyone here in jasper is very proud of u as well u should be of urselves. we'll get em next year. we got the core of our o-line coming back moye and spoon bak in the skill positions... all the other skill positions will just reload. the bookends for the defense are coming bak and an outstanding outside line backer... the secondary and interior d-line and the linebackers will just reload as well... everyone should be lookin out for us next year with the core of players we are returning. im ready and i know u are too.

J-town Hustler
12-19-2004, 12:15 AM
Jasper, you showed everyone today that you without a doubt have the hearts of a champion. Coming back like you did, and never giving up till the very end means that each and every one of you has something to be proud about. In a game this close, there was no better team, because they were equally outstanding. Congratulations to Jasper, Gilmer for making this a memorable experience.

Old Cardinal
12-19-2004, 12:32 AM
I just drove in from the Jasper vs Gilmer game. Now that was a great 3A championship game! What a run in the second half for Jasper. Congrats again!

PirateGT
12-19-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
You players have nothing to hang your heads about. You showed us this season how to overcome adversity and how playing as a team can put you deep in the playoffs. You guys never gave up and I never gave up on you. You made Jasper PROUD today, and you should be PROUD of yourselves. This was definitely one for the record books! Best Jasper game I can even remember. We couldn't ask any more from you. Way to go! We'll get 'em next year!

Wow! What a game!

I completely agree with you spiveyrat. Great game guys.

Hupernikomen
12-19-2004, 01:07 AM
Man what a game...you guys showed that you have the heart of champions tonight..after giving away a TD to start the second half you battle back and game up inches short from tying up the game on two occasions. I was proud to be a Jasper Bulldog fan tonight like I have never been in the past. Congrats on the best season in our schools storied history. All the Dog fans are proud of you guys.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-19-2004, 01:25 AM
For i have dreamed a dream, and now that dream is gone from me......

the sad part was, seeing all my friends who are seniors, they worked so hard and paved the way for us. Next year is my senior year, and i will play every down like it was my last. I can only hope that we as a football team next year will make them proud.

spiveyrat
12-19-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'

the sad part was, seeing all my friends who are seniors, they worked so hard and paved the way for us. Next year is my senior year, and i will play every down like it was my last. I can only hope that we as a football team next year will make them proud.

No worries. You will! ;)

Bellville22
12-19-2004, 02:08 PM
I, too, made the long trip, farther than Jasper or Gilmer, but the two teams certainly didn't disappoint. What a fine game. Congrats to Jasper, the Dogs had several opportunities to "roll over" ( I crack me up ), but refused to do so, and came within possibly an inch of tying this game. Two of the most athletic teams I've seen on one field at the high school level, what a show!

Congrats to the Bulldogs, I know you'll be back strong, just like always.

spiveyrat
12-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22
...had several opportunities to "roll over" ( I crack me up )

ROFL! :D

olddawggreen
12-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Congratulations on another great year Jasper. You have much to be proud of! I expect you to be back for another shot at it next year. Keep the faith, work hard, and good luck next year!:)

Old Green
12-19-2004, 08:12 PM
Congrats on a great year Jasper.

Astrosdawg07
12-19-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'

Why didn't you play this year? Or at least in the playoffs...

Bulldog Fan
12-19-2004, 11:24 PM
I haven't heard anything negative about this one. We are proud of our Bulldogs. You guys did a wonderful job. We'll be watching next year. Go get em!

JR2004
12-20-2004, 02:08 AM
Jasper is gonna be back next year and they're gonna win their state title in 2005. They'll be right back playing again a week before Christmas next season and they'll get that elusive championship.