PDA

View Full Version : The season is over

TheDOCTORdre
12-18-2004, 09:17 PM
And this is my 1000th post, what a great football season it has been on the downlow, and it ended just the way it should with great excitement and a game of two great teams fighting it out for the state ring. Congrats Gilmer yall played great this season, as well as Wylie our 3A D1 and D2 state champs. And now is the offseason and the countdown to week zero begins. Well thats my 1000th post I thought I would just say thanks for a great season, cant wait until next year and lets get crazy this offseason

Snyder_TigerFan
12-18-2004, 09:21 PM
wow...what a way to get your 1000th. Great game and great announcing. I enoyed the LST web cast. Gilmer was very talented...what a great season. At least we can say we lost to the State champion...and hopefully we can see some great high lights from Manual Johnson from OU....but I'm still rooting for UT!

rodeo-rider
12-18-2004, 09:29 PM
this has been one heck of season for all 3A football====congrats to all state champions

way to go:clap: :) :D

onfirebball05mustang
12-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Congrats doc...what a way to celebrate! Let's get this offseason goin, hereforward begins countdown to week zero!:D

CheerMom
12-18-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
wow...what a way to get your 1000th. Great game and great announcing. I enoyed the LST web cast. Gilmer was very talented...what a great season. At least we can say we lost to the State champion...and hopefully we can see some great high lights from Manual Johnson from OU....but I'm still rooting for UT!

One of the players on our team is the cousin of Manual Johnson. His dad was hoping that they could meet up and play each other, but that didn't happen. Congrats to Gilmer on a great win. Jasper you have a great team, and should be very proud!!
Looking forward to next season!!

lobo dad
12-18-2004, 11:26 PM
Congrats to Gilmer on a great season. Can't wait till next year. I'm sure there will be a lot of debating from now until then. :mad: