PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marlin fan
12-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Week 16 is here!!!!!!! this football season went by so fast!!!! its gonna be a llllloooonnnnggg off season..... just wished that Marlin was in the state game just one more this year but it didnt happen:( :( :( ... these last 4 football season were so much fun, i will remember them the rest off my life!!!!!!!!!!

marlin fan
12-18-2004, 12:35 PM
ttt- heh this is a good way to get my post count up!!!:D

LH Panther Mom
12-18-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
ttt- heh this is a good way to get my post count up!!!:D

:rolleyes: :p ;)

PhiI C
12-18-2004, 12:55 PM
Be encouraged though. The time will pass quickly. Remember we have a few bowl games left and the NFL playoffs and super bowl. In high school we have basketball now and then later track, baseball and my favorite softball :D . Then in the summer don't forget the Tour de France and then it will be August before you know it and football starts again.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-18-2004, 04:17 PM
thats true marlin fan, the season was way too fast. lets hope the off season goes by even faster so we can get on to next year...

marlin fan
12-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
thats true marlin fan, the season was way too fast. lets hope the off season goes by even faster so we can get on to next year... yeah.... i hope so!!!! man im watchin the SLC game im so depressed and they are just putin that trophy up in my face lol:(

gobbler grad
12-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Be encouraged though. The time will pass quickly. Remember we have a few bowl games left and the NFL playoffs and super bowl. In high school we have basketball now and then later track, baseball and my favorite softball :D . Then in the summer don't forget the Tour de France and then it will be August before you know it and football starts again.

Don't forget high school golf, Gobbler golf team is hoping to get back to the state tournament again :) and bring home the gold...:clap: :clap:

GO GOBBLER GOLF TEAM

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-18-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
yeah.... i hope so!!!! man im watchin the SLC game im so depressed and they are just putin that trophy up in my face lol:( im guessing your right out of high school...if so, then it will pass and you'll be just fine.

marlin fan
12-18-2004, 09:29 PM
well its official!!!! The 2004 football season is over and i feel so sad!!!! thank god i have my girl right here beside me trying to make me feel better!!! well im fixin to go chill with her ill be back later on tonight!!!!!