eye of the tiger
11-29-2002, 11:13 PM
nm

jrabbit02
11-29-2002, 11:15 PM
how did u like Hanie running over their LBs

eye of the tiger
11-29-2002, 11:30 PM
Hanie was awesome so was Jodan Case and the whole Forney defense. Jackrabbits are looking good.

Jacket2000
11-29-2002, 11:30 PM
This must be what the Forney folks were talking about when they predicted this to be a "down year", eh?
J2K

jason
11-30-2002, 12:01 AM
I'd like to be the first one to thank Atlanta for all the turnovers....it should have been 35-7....

GO FORNEY

Rabbit'93
11-30-2002, 12:38 AM
I tell you what...I was really glad to see the boys come out the way they did tonight. Atlanta had good speed but was undersized. Alot of heart though. Boy that Jordan Case is a player. And the run by Hanie....he, literally, threw one of their players off of him. I think we did not throw the ball enough tonight to keep them off balanced. We squandered several posessions by running the same thing over and over. Hopefully that will change next week. Great win for the JACKrabbits. Good to be back home in Texas Stadium.

Ladykat5
11-30-2002, 12:51 AM
Cograts Forney!!!

SintonFan
11-30-2002, 02:03 AM
Congratulations to Forney on their nice win!
This IS a good football team. eek!

Atl_Rabb_Fan
11-30-2002, 02:50 AM
I would first like to say congratulations to the Jack RabbitsYou guys have a good team and came out and played a good game. You took w our mistakes and made us pay for them. But I also want to say this. I seen something from you guys I haven't ever seen with any other team. I stayed after the game was over and as our school song was being played you guys stopped you celebration and stood there facing us in silence as if out of respect. That shows a lot for you guys. You earned a lot of respect for that. So good luck next week and through out the rest of the playoffs.

Now for our Rabbs. I know tonight was a hard night and that it must be hard now that it is all over. Especially for the seniors But you guys had a great year and done more than was expected out of you. You represented our town well and the whole area. Good luck and keep the spirit alive.

surfspike
11-30-2002, 02:52 AM
nice clean win by forney tonight. the other rabbits put up a hell of a fight. I give them a lot of credit for not quitting. I wish forney the best of luck against the winner of everman/monahans. Hanie really stuck it to that defense tonight, but there were times they had him running for his life. heh, the refs had a couple of missed calls, but it really didnt matter either way.

bulldog65
11-30-2002, 07:33 AM
Congratulations to Forney for a solid performance. Much better than last week! Now it's our turn to take care of business.

Rabbit'93
11-30-2002, 09:36 AM
Atl-Rabb-Fan you're exactly right...it's out of respect. We do it out of respect for our oppenent. we did it back in the early '90's. Our coach just saw it as kind of rude when soemone is playing their alma mater to be jumping around and celebrating. You guys have alot of heart and should be proud of your team.

Old Cardinal
11-30-2002, 10:08 AM
Congrats to Forney, Many of us said that the winner of the Forney/Wills Point game would represent Region II in the final four. Two very strong teams...I think you can win over the Everman/Monahans representative from Region I.

Jimbo4prez
11-30-2002, 12:08 PM
I just wanted to point out how amazing Caleb's 9 yard TD run in the 4th quarter was. He was wrapped up behind the line of scrimmage, threw the guy off, then he proceeded to run around the right end and as he rounded the corner he gave the Atlanta LB a one armed shove that sent falling on his rear-end, it was incredible.

<small>[ November 30, 2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Jimbo4prez ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
11-30-2002, 01:31 PM
Forney really is a great school. We played an excellent game last night. It looked like Atlanta was heavily overmatched, even though the score was relatively close.

But I agree that Forney players do deserve high marks for their attitudes. I moved to Forney last year, mainly due to their great reputation. Our guys could very easily hoot and holler and talk trash after a big win like last night, but they aren't like that. We respect any team that we play, and because of that, we gain the respect of the other teams.

JACKRABBITS
11-30-2002, 02:49 PM
yea forney started out the game on fire, marching right down the field on the atlanta defense who hasnt given up a td til that point...laury had some nice runs...but then atl marched right down on our defense after a bad kick...at that point, i thought it could be a shootout...but then the defenses and atl mistakes took over...the next 2 forney tds came off of turnovers and on a short field...when it was 14-7, atl was just playing for field position, hoping to get the ball in forney's territory...but forney didnt let them...2 nice punts(with good forney rolls) but atl deep...and when they fumbled on their 17, you knew it wasnt their night...and after hanie ran that 9yd td, you knew it would take a miracle for atl to score...they wouldve needed to return a kickoff back and then hold on d...but that didnt happen..

and i give credit to atl for turning it over 5x and still making the game close...thats how it is in the playoffs...turnovers will decide the game...atl had 5 and forney had 0...that will kill u every time...

nice win forney...now we will most likley(barring a major upset) have a forney/everman pt.2...i cant wait for that..good luck...

kicker11
11-30-2002, 03:08 PM
jrabbit02:
how did u like Hanie running over their LBsAbsolutely loved it!! He is such a strong QB, why only have six attempts at long balls when we had the underneath routes open all night? Everman(or Monohans) will not be any different speedwise....screens,swingouts,bootlegs,play action... anything to not make us look so predictable.

Jimbotex40
11-30-2002, 05:56 PM
great job forney.

now we gotta start getting ready for everman, thats gonna be tough as all poo, but i think we have a chance at an upset.

crzyjournalist03
11-30-2002, 06:08 PM
At this point, I think that we have an excellent chance against anybody that we play. Our only loss this year was against an 11-1 Aledo team that is rolling through 4A playoffs.

surfspike
11-30-2002, 08:41 PM
Jimbotex40:
great job forney.

now we gotta start getting ready for everman, thats gonna be tough as all poo, but i think we have a chance at an upset.i second that....by the way those were some nice gold pants.... :D

Jimbotex40
12-01-2002, 12:24 AM
lol, thanks surfspike, i did them myself with gold spray paint