PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Jinx Effort for Jasper

Jody
12-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Gilmer is just a little more than 24 hours away from kicking the ever living taters out of Jasper. A season ending blow out for a team that has been very lucky so far. Go Gilmer!

Hope that helps, as I am sure it will get me a diry look or two.

:eek:

Hupernikomen
12-17-2004, 04:01 PM
either way you get to remove that silly signature I forced upon you a couple weeks back.........thanks for the insults and may the voodoo win...seems to be are only shot in this one ;)

Jody
12-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
either way you get to remove that silly signature I forced upon you a couple weeks back.........thanks for the insults and may the voodoo win...seems to be are only shot in this one ;)

Doing what I can.......:D See you tomorrow at 1:00 PM.

Hupernikomen
12-17-2004, 04:35 PM
I will be here and you have my cell phone if you have any problems...

JHS_c/o_06'
12-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Jody..i will thank you once again for all your help during this post-season. I hope that i will be able to thank you for the final time saturday night with a win for Jasper. I'm gonna ask coach tomorrow if theres any chance he can try and schedual us to play BH next season.

Old No. 7
12-17-2004, 07:49 PM
That may of done it! See yall tomarrow. ;)

j_dog
12-17-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
Jody....... I'm gonna ask coach tomorrow if theres any chance he can try and schedual us to play BH next season.
What a hoot that will be !!!!!

j_dog
12-17-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Jody
Gilmer is just a little more than 24 hours away from kicking the ever living taters out of Jasper. A season ending blow out for a team that has been very lucky so far. Go Gilmer!

Hope that helps, as I am sure it will get me a diry look or two.

:eek:
You are working too hard. Once you put in the initial jinx, that is final. You just do not know your own power! :D :clap: