PDA

View Full Version : Attention Bulldog Fans!!

futr_dawgmom
12-17-2004, 01:12 PM
[B][COLOR=darkred]EVERYONE THAT IS A JASPER HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI WE ARE ASKING THAT YOU WEAR MAROON OUR MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOUR LETTERMAN JACKET NO MATTER HOW OLD!!! YOUNG AND OLD ARE ASKED TO PARTICIPATE!! SEE YOU AT THE GAME...AND GO DAWGS!!

spiveyrat
12-17-2004, 01:15 PM
:thinking: I wonder if my letter jacket still fits???:thinking:

futr_dawgmom
12-17-2004, 01:19 PM
WELL MINE DOES AND I KNOW THE GIRL THAT WORKS WITH ME IS WEARING HER'S. IT SHOULD LOOK REALLY GOOD SEEING ALL OF THE JASPER LETTER'S IN SUPPORT OF OUR GUYS. THERE WILL ALSO BE A SEND OFF FOR THE BULLDOGS FOR ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED. LINE UP WILL BE FROM THE RAMADA INN OF JASPER UNTIL WALMART. BRING SUPPORT FOR THESE GREAT ATHLETES.:)

NSUTrumpet08
12-17-2004, 01:35 PM
I'll definitely be wearing my letterman jacket!

spiveyrat
12-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by futr_dawgmom
WELL MINE DOES AND I KNOW THE GIRL THAT WORKS WITH ME IS WEARING HER'S. IT SHOULD LOOK REALLY GOOD SEEING ALL OF THE JASPER LETTER'S IN SUPPORT OF OUR GUYS. THERE WILL ALSO BE A SEND OFF FOR THE BULLDOGS FOR ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED. LINE UP WILL BE FROM THE RAMADA INN OF JASPER UNTIL WALMART. BRING SUPPORT FOR THESE GREAT ATHLETES.:)

What year grads are you and your friend? I'm an '87 alum.

JasperDog94
12-17-2004, 11:56 PM
I hope my mom can find my letter jacket.;)

Bulldog92
12-18-2004, 01:44 AM
I would have been a '92 grad had I not left after the '91 school year. but back then I was short and scrawny and my jacket was too big. Now I couldn't fit into that thing if I tried. If I could be there, I would...but I'd have to go the way of my buddy spiveyrat and avoid the embarassment of trying to wear it. That's like trying to squeeze a St. Bernard through a cat hole. Anyway...I want someone in Jasper to send me a state champs t-shirt if we win tomorrow. I'll wear it proudly all around Seattle. Go Dogs!!!!! :D

easttexan1
12-18-2004, 02:56 AM
Well, I earned 3 of them and know I couldn't fit in the first one. Could probably wear the other 2, but have no idea where they went to. Seems like one got battery acid on it and ate the cuff off. Oh, well, I am too old to look like a player anymore. Guess I will just settle for being grandpa.

futr_dawgmom
12-20-2004, 11:09 AM
I am only a 2002 grad. But lauvin' every minute of it!!!