PDA

View Full Version : BO

crunkandfocused
09-03-2003, 08:33 PM
In an interview earlier this week with the BOcomotive (Steven (BO) Havard), we asked him what his plan of attack will be this friday night for the Liberty v. BC game. His response: "Well, first thing I am gonna do is put my wrist band on. After that I will be ready to BOdoze anything in my way. I'm gonna demolish the QB, but not before completely obliterating the puny linemen who dare to step in my path. After pummeling the QB for a quarter or two, I'm going to catch an interception and run it back 93 yards for a TD and put a big 6 up on the board."

Wow. Sounds like the BOcomotive mean business.

lbc05
09-03-2003, 09:50 PM
the power of the wristband will lead bocomotive to the promised land.... only if he gets it back from coach bell... latest news from panther camp is bo is gonna hat coach bell

Bocomotive "QUOTE" of the decade.
" The sun is HOT!!!!!"

crunkandfocused
09-05-2003, 02:41 PM
BOcomotive - wristband = derailed!?

X21AAAPlayer
09-05-2003, 03:18 PM
It's going to be funny if one of the "puny" linemen he's talking about puts him on his butt all night long. Confidence is one thing but that brings the big head and cockiness all in to one. There's a few guys on Bridge City that Im sure can put him on his back. Even one or two of the running backs. Give them a good shot and see what happens.

Ranger Mom
09-05-2003, 04:09 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about football players smelling so bad = B.O. !!! :D :D

Bandera YaYa
09-05-2003, 04:44 PM
..gee, RangerMom, great minds think alike!!! :rolleyes: