PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show Dec. 17, 2004.Leon's last hurah! for a while

cunbed10
12-17-2004, 08:34 AM
It's a sad day in Leonville, it's foggy, Leon's leaving the Morning show for awhile(will be guest appearing from time 2 time) And My Bulldogs are not playing the last 3A Football game this year.Good Morning 3ADownlow I'm your host and this will be my last day until week Zero kicks off next fall. My counterparts Lymelight and Marlinfan will keep the show going, and I know they will do a good job. It's been real fun, and I had a blast so give Leon a holla just for the Last...........

CheerMom
12-17-2004, 08:56 AM
I'm going to miss you.:( Have a a Very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year. Look forward to chatting with you again in the fall!!

onfirebball05mustang
12-17-2004, 09:22 AM
Good Morning Leon and Dlow!! You will truly be missed, Leon, but we'll support Lymelight and Marlinfan while you're out! Have a great vacation and see ya week zero!!!

Y'all have a great day!

Hupernikomen
12-17-2004, 09:25 AM
I think that creaking sound is the sound of a lot of people leaving through the barn door to find other things to do during the offseason...I am sure there are enough who will hang around to keep the floors swept...give us a holler when you check in from time to time.

CHS_Grad '85
12-17-2004, 11:17 AM
It's been great!!! Already looking forward to next season... :D

District303aPastPlayer
12-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Goooooood morning..... Basketball season will be in full swing on monday.... so i must say this, before March even gets here....

GO ZAGS!!!

the Bulldogs of Gonzaga University :D

Bandera YaYa
12-17-2004, 10:46 PM
Leon....it has been my pleasure in getting to know you this year. I want to wish you and your loved ones a very, very Merry Christmas and I hope your New Year is a good one and I hope, with all my heart, that the world sees and knows just how kind and wonderful you are!! Peace and God's blessings to you!!! :)

j_dog
12-17-2004, 11:00 PM
cbed, have you weakened? coming to the big game tomorrow? :)

cunbed10
12-18-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Leon....it has been my pleasure in getting to know you this year. I want to wish you and your loved ones a very, very Merry Christmas and I hope your New Year is a good one and I hope, with all my heart, that the world sees and knows just how kind and wonderful you are!! Peace and God's blessings to you!!! :) Thanks Ya, and Merry New Year to you:kiss: :inlove:

cunbed10
12-18-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
cbed, have you weakened? coming to the big game tomorrow? :) Yeah! J, I have it on my mind, but you and hup go ahead, I'll let Basketball take care of my itch:D

j_dog
12-18-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Yeah! J, I have it on my mind, but you and hup go ahead, I'll let Basketball take care of my itch:D
hey, I know it is a long drive for you, but you are going to miss a great game! :( Good luck with the basketball! :)