PDA

View Full Version : UMHB v. Linfield Sat 10am

3afan
12-16-2004, 09:27 PM
on ESPN2

http://www.odaconline.com/staggbowl/

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2004, 06:56 AM
Congrats to both teams, but particularly UMHB. One of my co-worker's son is on the team. :clap:

Johnny Utah
12-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Good luck to Mary Hardin Baylor and to PJ Williams(Rockdale America).

Pudlugger
12-17-2004, 09:46 AM
Go UMHB! Everyone from Trinity University is pulling for you to bring the trophy home to Texas. Way to take it to Mount Union too!
When everyone was prediciting a Mount Union victory over the Crusaders my son was telling his teammates at Trinity that UMHB would win. His reason? They wanted it more. Mount Union has been there 6 times in the past few years and just expected to win. The Crusaders play real tough offense with the power I and option and just stuff the defense. No tricks or frills, just great slobberknocking football.

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Go UMHB! Everyone from Trinity University is pulling for you to bring the trophy home to Texas. Way to take it to Mount Union too!
When everyone was prediciting a Mount Union victory over the Crusaders my son was telling his teammates at Trinity that UMHB would win. His reason? They wanted it more. Mount Union has been there 6 times in the past few years and just expected to win. The Crusaders play real tough offense with the power I and option and just stuff the defense. No tricks or frills, just great slobberknocking football.

That is the kind I like! Several former district 5 3A players are on that team.