PDA

View Full Version : donnie darko

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-16-2004, 01:04 PM
if you have seen it and were totally turned inside out by the mysteries of what your didnt understand, i the official website for the movie, its kinda like a game but helps you to understand certain things about what happened.

click here (http://www.donniedarko.com/)

id also kinda like to know what you thought of it, for those of you who have seen it...

LST_Terry
12-16-2004, 01:07 PM
One of my favorite movies. Love the darkness of it and Jake played the part perfect. I just love movies like this and always liked how the bunny looked like a demon bunny lol

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-16-2004, 01:12 PM
the first time i saw(of the many many times) i was dumb-founded on what actually happened. i mean if you lay it all down up paper then it somewhat eases the mind, but then other thing pop into your mind and other question arrise and you have to go back and watch it again...its a vicious cycle...

LST_Terry
12-16-2004, 01:15 PM
your right about that..this movie is the perfect late night drinking debate. You can talk about it for hours and never really get anywhere on it.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by LST_Terry
your right about that..this movie is the perfect late night drinking debate. You can talk about it for hours and never really get anywhere on it. thats true, its kinda on the daily show w/ jon stewart when they had all thedrunks talking about politics, that was hilarious, i dont know why but that song at the end of the movie fit it perfectly.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-16-2004, 05:34 PM
ttt

CRHSeagle
12-16-2004, 05:37 PM
That website is weird. I haven't watched the movie in a while so it was hard to answer some of the questions.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by CRHSeagle
That website is weird. I haven't watched the movie in a while so it was hard to answer some of the questions.

its been a while for me aswell, the answers are on the website. you jsut have to know where too look. hey did you ever get the burger?

CRHSeagle
12-16-2004, 08:23 PM
No. I passed the point where u have to type in smurf. Then I read that book on the Tangent something or other. After that I was clicking on this red dots and got lost. I also noticed at the level selection screen you can change some of the words to spell something out like---Pay close attention-- or something like that.