PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 10:06 AM
"I printed this out for my husband with the course "We do not want sleazy underclothes for Christmas" hi-lited in bright yellow!

I think I took the wind out of his sails, cause he said "I don't know what to get you then"!

Are you sure cuz I gotta run to the mall and do some returnin if this is the case!

:eek:

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Let me put it to you this way! My little red velvet, fur-lined teddy that I received LAST Christmas is folded up in my drawer (underneath the flannel PJ's) where it has been since I received it!!:rolleyes:

kaorder1999
12-16-2004, 10:10 AM
RM....u r too young to be scared of the teddy!!! HEHE

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
RM....u r too young to be scared of the teddy!!! HEHE

It's the reaction, not the teddy, that gives me "pause"!!

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Let me put it to you this way! My little red velvet, fur-lined teddy that I received LAST Christmas is folded up in my drawer (underneath the flannel PJ's) where it has been since I received it!!:rolleyes:
Ill buy it from ya for 2 bucks???????? :D

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Ill buy it from ya for 2 bucks???????? :D

WHAT??

It's never been worn - and I know you have $12.84 to spend!!:p

spiveyrat
12-16-2004, 10:27 AM

What a PITY!!! :D

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 10:28 AM
WHAT??

It's never been worn - and I know you have $12.84 to spend!!:p
Yeah, but you arent gonna wear it, and if I give you 2.00 then ill have 10.84 left to buy my other presents! :D

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Yeah, but you arent gonna wear it, and if I give you 2.00 then ill have 10.84 left to buy my other presents! :D

You never know, I might surprise him one day...he's a got a birthday coming up!

It just everytime I look at it, I just can't imagine myself dressed as one of Santa's helpers!!:p

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 10:44 AM

It just everytime I look at it, I just can't imagine myself dressed as one of Santa's helpers!!:p
I could go and find her a Mrs Clause outfit!!!!! :inlove:

footballmom
12-16-2004, 10:47 AM
If you buy that shiney thing I want I would wear a Mrs. Clause outfit.:inlove:

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by footballmom

Or not. ;)

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by footballmom

Awwww....now THAT'S love G2!!

Bullaholic
12-16-2004, 10:53 AM

RM.....If you really wanted to sell that red teddy, you could put it on and shoot a digital pic of yourself, and put it up on a post. Then you could add another award to your Sportmanship Poster award---Mrs. December Downlow.:D

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
RM.....If you really wanted to sell that red teddy, you could put it on and shoot a digital pic of yourself, and put it up on a post. Then you could add another award to your Sportmanship Poster award---Mrs. December Downlow.:D

If the thought of me having a picture taken in that thing didn't scare me so bad, I would laugh!!

On second thought, I think it's more of a "baby doll" than a teddy. It's a two-piece set (and I use the term "two" loosely). After a year, I have yet to figure out which part of the bottoms is the front and back!!

Bullaholic
12-16-2004, 11:03 AM
If the thought of me having a picture taken in that thing didn't scare me so bad, I would laugh!!

On second thought, I think it's more of a "baby doll" than a teddy. It's a two-piece set (and I use the term "two" loosely). After a year, I have yet to figure out which part of the bottoms is the front and back!!

Remember RM...you're not the one who has to figure it out......

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Remember RM...you're not the one who has to figure it out......

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cameronbystander
12-16-2004, 11:09 AM
RM, if you scared of the reaction (or lack of) if you wear it, they have medication for that now.

Bullaholic
12-16-2004, 11:10 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gentlemanly decorum and a "G" rated board prevent me from further comment.......

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 11:21 AM
I guess I just have a mental block when it comes to it. I can be quiet stubborn, ya know!!;)

Spending $100 on something like that, because he "couldn't think of anything else", is ridiculous!!

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2004, 11:24 AM
Spending $100 on something like that, because he "couldn't think of anything else", is ridiculous!!

I hear ya!;) And then to think that it is something WE WOULD WANT!

I think their IQ's just naturally drop when they walk into a Victoria's Secrets!:D

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I think their IQ's just naturally drop when they walk into a Victoria's Secrets!:D

Amen Sister!!

Cameronbystander
12-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Speaking as a man who has been married 26 years, I think you should take it as a compliment that he would want to see that much of you. I can't say the same thing.

Several years ago at a church party, we played the newlywed game and three of the four men when asked said that their wives were sexier dressed nicely than naked. The only one that said naked was the preacher.

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 11:54 AM

Thats the first place I head to when I got Christmas shopping, Victoria Secret, not so much to buy a Christmas gift but to get my name on the catalog mailing list.

spiveyrat
12-16-2004, 12:00 PM

The elves dress in lingerie??? :eek:

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Thats the first place I head to when I got Christmas shopping, Victoria Secret, not so much to buy a Christmas gift but to get my name on the catalog mailing list.

:rolleyes: figures.....

bet you wake up before dawn to get in line when the Sports Illustrated swim suit edition hits the newsstands!:D

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Cameronbystander
Speaking as a man who has been married 26 years, I think you should take it as a compliment that he would want to see that much of you. I can't say the same thing.

Several years ago at a church party, we played the newlywed game and three of the four men when asked said that their wives were sexier dressed nicely than naked. The only one that said naked was the preacher.

Now I feel guilty!!:(

I guess I will have to break down and wear the darn thing!

Merry Christmas Honey!!:D

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 01:13 PM
:rolleyes: figures.....

bet you wake up before dawn to get in line when the Sports Illustrated swim suit edition hits the newsstands!:D
Howd you know? :eek:

Bubba-Joe
12-16-2004, 01:36 PM
On days like this I miss Dirtroad
he would have a lot of fun with this thread
RM

Ranger Mom
12-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
On days like this I miss Dirtroad
he would have a lot of fun with this thread
RM

Dontcha know it!!;)

Bubba-Joe
12-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Boys mind was alway running around with out his body
He would have loved the mental aspect of that Christmas gift.
Being surrounded by good lookin women was something boy was use to
epecially in his former line of work

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 02:11 PM
My mind usually revolves around scripture. :D

Bubba-Joe
12-16-2004, 02:14 PM
Nothing wrong with the Good Book

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Thats right, thats some pretty good readin right there.

PurpleFreddy
12-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Hey, we never heard what that "shiney" present footballmom wanted from G2 ...

Does it require batteries? Is it made by Panasonic?

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy

Does it require batteries? Is it made by Panasonic? :eek:

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy

Is it the next best thing to a lump of coal... as in a sparkling diamond?;) :D :D :D

PurpleFreddy
12-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh, man, she's out of control.
He's got three different places to lay his head at night, and if he gives her a shiney object that will dwindle to one.

G, you can always stay in the purple room in Richardson.

Bandera YaYa
12-16-2004, 11:41 PM
RangerMom, looks like you got rooked last year! That red velvet number wasn't a gift for you at all !!! It was totally a gift for himself!! So, as I see it.....he owes you two presents this year !! :D

SintonFan
12-17-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
RangerMom, looks like you got rooked last year! That red velvet number wasn't a gift for you at all !!! It was totally a gift for himself!! So, as I see it.....he owes you two presents this year !! :D
It's a gift, period. Nuf said.
I have to admit, when I bought those unmentionables for my wife they did come with something shiny, too.:D
And no it didn't require a coppertop...:p

Gsquared
12-17-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
It's a gift, period. Nuf said.
I have to admit, when I bought those unmentionables for my wife they did come with something shiny, too.:D
And no it didn't require a coppertop...:p :clap:

chugbug
12-17-2004, 10:19 AM
I think Rangermom would make a very nice Ms. December. You go Ranger Mom.:eek: :eek: :inlove: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gsquared
12-17-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by chugbug
I think Rangermom would make a very nice Ms. December. You go Ranger Mom.:eek: :eek: :inlove: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek:

onfirebball05mustang
12-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by chugbug

i wonder what RM will say about this one...:p

Gsquared
12-17-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
i wonder what RM will say about this one...:p
I dont know, but I bet it aint gonna be nice!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Just an update here:

I think the "husband in training" is almost complete.

Tonight we went to our brand new "Academy Sports" store. I bought him 2 pairs of jeans, he bought me...........
drum roll
flannel pajama pants and a fleece pajama top!!!:D :D :D

footballmom
12-18-2004, 08:31 AM
You go girl! Maybe I can get G2 to buy me some too!:D

I like that....husband in training. I have a new phrase for G2 now.:clap: