PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show Dec. 16, 2004 Tank making Honorable Mentionl.wow...

cunbed10
12-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Good Morning 3ADownLow, I'm your host Leon and I hate to sound like a homer, but Tank should've made 1st team on offense or Defense, but oh well, life goes on. What player did you have on your school team that you thought should've made 1st team. Holla back at me and say hello!

marlin fan
12-16-2004, 08:43 AM
hey Leon grrr its cold and rainy outside.. i hate this weather!!!!!! well today is THUSDAY!!!! friday is only aday away!!!!

Hupernikomen
12-16-2004, 09:12 AM
I don't know that Jasper had any 1st teamers this year. We spread the ball around too much on offense, but defensively we got two honorable mentions and I guess that is about right.

I was surprised that #12 from LH didn't get the first team nod over the other kid from LH, but then again I only saw one game.

District303aPastPlayer
12-16-2004, 09:24 AM
Well, i am going to sound homerish today and say that 3 players got the shaft when the list was released...

Franco is a legit 1st teamer....
Ueckert is a legit D1 prospect right now, as a sophomore...
J. Villareal should be at least a 2nd teamer...

Good morning to all ....

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I don't know that Jasper had any 1st teamers this year. We spread the ball around too much on offense, but defensively we got two honorable mentions and I guess that is about right.

I was surprised that #12 from LH didn't get the first team nod over the other kid from LH, but then again I only saw one game.

During regular season, Lawhorn's numbers were quite a bit more than Kociuba's except for 1 or 2 games when he played with a broken foot. TD's was the most notable difference - #27 with 35 & #12 with 16. Kociuba & Escamilla will both be back & with what they did, I wouldn't be surprised if they both made it next year if we continue like we have.

And a big good morning to all!

onfirebball05mustang
12-16-2004, 09:37 AM
Good Morning to all..not as cold outside as it's been...very nice, actually! On our team....i think C. Williams should at least have been mentioned somewhere, he had a good season, but first team material...i leave that for those that made it past regular season. lol

Y'all have a happy thursday!:eyetwitch