PDA

View Full Version : Im half proud of myself!

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 07:08 AM
I usally start my Christmas shopping on Dec 23rd but this year, im starting really really early!! Im going to start after work TODAY!!!!! Ill be really proud of myself if I spend my money on the people I am supposed to be buying for instead of me! I really hope she likes that case of Shiner Bock and the subscription to Playboy! :rolleyes:

3afan
12-16-2004, 08:07 AM
you should wait 'til next week .....

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Ill do some next week for family and stuff. I hate giving, its way overrated. I like gettin presents much much better.

footballmom
12-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Hope you remember all the hints I gave you of what I am wanting...but Shiner is NOT one of them.:D Just remember, I have been really nice to you this year when it comes to your presents G2.;)

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 08:57 AM
How nice? What are they?

footballmom
12-16-2004, 09:31 AM
You have to wait until Christmas to find out.:D

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 09:33 AM
No, you gotta tell me now so ill know how big your presents are! If you spend x ammount of dollars on me then im gonna spend x ammount of dollars on you! Thats how it has always worked and thats how it will forever work!! :clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
No, you gotta tell me now so ill know how big your presents are! If you spend x ammount of dollars on me then im gonna spend x ammount of dollars on you! Thats how it has always worked and thats how it will forever work!! :clap:

She spent $2k on you. ;)

PurpleFreddy
12-16-2004, 09:36 AM
I know what he got ... he he ...
Let's just say that it involves a large UPS package from Longview.

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 10:04 AM
Carters BBQ??????????????? I sure do love that girl!!!

LHmom, she spent 2 grand on me? Uh oh, somebody better re-wrte the Christmas spending rules cuz I only have 12.84 to spend. :hairpunk:

footballmom
12-16-2004, 10:18 AM
That's right LHmom...I spend 2K on him. That is the perfect amount for the item I pointed out in a catalog just the other day.:D G2, remember that pretty shiney item I showed you?:kiss: LOL

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by footballmom
That's right LHmom...I spend 2K on him. That is the perfect amount for the item I pointed out in a catalog just the other day.:D G2, remember that pretty shiney item I showed you?:kiss: LOL
Oh yeah, that big shiny crawfish boiler in the Bass Pro Shops catalog that was on the coffee table??? Ill hook ya up this Christmas baby!!!!!

Jody
12-16-2004, 10:48 AM
I usally start my Christmas shopping on Dec 23rd but this year, im starting really really early!! Im going to start after work TODAY!!!!! Ill be really proud of myself if I spend my money on the people I am supposed to be buying for instead of me! I really hope she likes that case of Shiner Bock and the subscription to Playboy! :rolleyes:

Now that's funny! You know she likes Bud Light.....:D

JasperDog94
12-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Oh yeah, that big shiny crawfish boiler in the Bass Pro Shops catalog that was on the coffee table??? Ill hook ya up this Christmas baby!!!!! Your wife wants one of those too?:eek: :eek: :D

Gsquared
12-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Now that's funny! You know she likes Bud Light.....:D
True, maybe ill get her the Bud Light and the subscription to playboy.