PDA

View Full Version : Who would you play on your fantasy team this week???

Keith7
12-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Larry Johnson - Kansas City - Getting his first start of the season, coming off of two 100 yard games and 4 total touchdowns.. plus 75 more yards recieving..

or

Jamal Lewis - Baltimore - Coming off of an ankle injury that limited him to just 8 carries the past three weeks, all coming last week.. He is expected to get 20-25 carries this week.. but remember this is the guy who ran for 2066 yards just last season, and the Baltimore offense literally goes as the Running back goes..

so who would you play?? Let me know your opinion... the fate of the Killer_destroyers depends on it..

crzyjournalist03
12-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Hey Keith, I've got both of them in one of my leagues, and I'm going with Lewis because of his track record and the fact that he has a pretty good matchup.

htowntransplant
12-16-2004, 01:02 AM
start any offensive player playing against kansas city... :clap:

Mustang '89
12-16-2004, 01:07 AM
I would play Johnson. Lewis is still nursing that ankle injury and Taylor has played pretty decent in his absence. I'm putting Lewis on the bench for one more week to see how he does this week. Last week he only had about 8 carries for 32 yards. This is my leagues first playoff week and I cannot afford to play him and he not produce. If he does do well this week, I'm just gonna "bite the bullet."

htowntransplant
12-16-2004, 01:17 AM
and a few surprise players this year would be nick goings in carolina. michael clayton in TB. o and start drew brees and antonio gates. theyre going up against a pathetic browns defense that has been flat out owned in the past 2 weeks.

Mustang '89
12-16-2004, 01:24 AM
My problem is whether to start Keenon McKardell (sp) or Isaac Bruce. Chandler will not throw the ball to anyone but Tory Holt and Brees doesn't seem to like KM much either.

Keith7
12-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Mustang '89
My problem is whether to start Keenon McKardell (sp) or Isaac Bruce. Chandler will not throw the ball to anyone but Tory Holt and Brees doesn't seem to like KM much either.

I'd start Bruce.. St. Louis is playing Arizona.. I think you'd have a better chance with him