PDA

View Full Version : Poor Waco Connally.. :(

Keith7
12-15-2004, 06:53 PM
You guys recently hired a new superintendent.. He was the worst principle I ever had and now he is goin to your school.. I feel bad for you guys!! have fun wearing name tags!!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
You guys recently hired a new superintendent.. He was the worst principle I ever had and now he is goin to your school.. I feel bad for you guys!! have fun wearing name tags!!! man thats low. name tags? highschool is supposed to get you prepared for college and or "real life" i understand there are jobs inwhich you have to wear a name tag, but c'mon, high school? thats a tad childish.

3afan
12-15-2004, 07:10 PM
hehe - name tags is funny .......... it'l be more like Connally Elementary

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 07:13 PM
you know there is a slim chance he may read this, and get a few ideas...i just cant believe people have to try and institutionalize everyone and everything. how are people going to be open-minded and think outside the box if they are always forced to do things one way, and no other?

sahen
12-15-2004, 09:56 PM
we had id badges at my highschool, but it was a bit bigger than 3a...they used it to make sure no one that wasnt supposed to be there was on campus, though they r annoying and another way for the school district to make money...it cost 5 bucks to replace them...

Keith7
12-15-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by sahen
we had id badges at my highschool, but it was a bit bigger than 3a...they used it to make sure no one that wasnt supposed to be there was on campus, though they r annoying and another way for the school district to make money...it cost 5 bucks to replace them...

sounds like the same thing we had.. but we got a detention along with the 5 bucks..

3afan
12-15-2004, 09:58 PM
actually now days, at some campuses at least, badges are not a bad idea

rattlerbb01
12-16-2004, 04:27 AM
yeah, we had badges at navasota. we were a small 4a when i went, and we were supposed to wear them at like chest level. But most os us either clipped them to our belt or bottom of our shirt. we would get in trouble too. some kids even clipped them to their shoelace to make a statement. i always had a problem leaving mine at home. showed up on a friday to suit up for the varsity basketball game during the jv game, and when i walked in, the asst. principal asked me where my id was. i left it at the house, and he would not even let me in to play in the game until i ran back home and got my id. still ticks me off everytime i see his grinning face around town. just feel sorry for the intermediate school kids that have him as head principal now. oh yeah, this is about name tags, not pricks. sorry.