PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Bowl

panther power
12-15-2004, 06:47 PM
How many AGS gonna be at the bowl? Great JOg AGGIES, lets beat the hell out of this TU too-------WHOOP!!!!

Keith7
12-15-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by panther power
How many AGS gonna be at the bowl? Great JOg AGGIES, lets beat the hell out of this TU too-------WHOOP!!!!

Go Texas M&A!!!

3afan
12-15-2004, 06:49 PM

what do ya mean 'too' ???

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
what do ya mean 'too' ??? i was wondering the same thing myself...

panther power
12-15-2004, 07:16 PM
for all you uneducated people, that is a aggie yell........come one people lighten up...........

3afan
12-15-2004, 07:22 PM
uhhh, I dont think
Great JOg AGGIES, lets beat the hell out of this TU too-------WHOOP!!!! is an Aggie yell .....

panther power
12-15-2004, 07:41 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,

BEAT THE HELL OUTTA T.U.!

A--WHOOP!!!!

that is a yell buddy

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 07:51 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,

A--WHOOP!!!!

that is a yell buddy

i think 3afan was referring to what you had originally posted at the start of the thread...

panther power
12-15-2004, 08:08 PM
probably, i don't mean to come across rude to anyone, i was just wondering if any ags were gonna make the game or tailgate, go to www.aggieathletics.com for all the news on where midnight yell practice is and the official aggie party is being held, Go AGS!

Keith7
12-15-2004, 08:16 PM
probably, i don't mean to come across rude to anyone, i was just wondering if any ags were gonna make the game or tailgate, go to www.aggieathletics.com for all the news on where midnight yell practice is and the official aggie party is being held, Go AGS!

I doubt any Aggies will make the Texas M&A game :doh:

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 08:23 PM
i knew you werent trying to be rude, neither were we, we were just crackin jokes...im supportin the AGGIES in the cotton bowl, they are my second favorite team. the only time i want A&M to loose is when they are playing texas, then its kinda up in the air where my loyalties are...but any in-state team is on my favorite list...oh and GO USC!!!

3afan
12-15-2004, 08:29 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,

A--WHOOP!!!!

that is a yell buddy

now THAT i'll buy .......

panther power
12-15-2004, 08:33 PM
O.K. 7Keithy, i get the point............

Keith7
12-15-2004, 08:37 PM
O.K. 7Keithy, i get the point............
Power Panthery, awesome.. good luck M&A

AggieJohn
12-15-2004, 08:49 PM
How many AGS gonna be at the bowl? Great JOg AGGIES, lets beat the hell out of this TU too-------WHOOP!!!! we can actually refer to this one as tennessee

Astrosdawg07
12-15-2004, 09:10 PM
There will be 2 Jasper boys playing in that game for Texas A&M! Go big Red and Jorrie! Represent JHS!!!

crzyjournalist03
12-16-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
we can actually refer to this one as tennessee

why? I mean, it's not the University OF Tennessee...just using an old aggie argument...if they're Tennessee, the longhorns are Texas...there is absolutely no difference.

Jody
12-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Gig-M Aggies!

big daddy russ
12-16-2004, 10:59 AM
I know quite a few people who are going. There were hordes of people camped out in front of Kyle Field for days waiting on the ticket booth to open up. I think they sold out in less than two hours.

big daddy russ
12-16-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
why? I mean, it's not the University OF Tennessee...just using an old aggie argument...if they're Tennessee, the longhorns are Texas...there is absolutely no difference. Huh?:thinking:

YBS
12-16-2004, 10:40 PM
I'll be there. Just got the tix this week. Gig 'em Ags.

C/o 00 WHOOP!

chugbug
12-17-2004, 10:23 AM
First and formost I am a Longhorn. However I am a Texan, Go Aggies beat Tenn. :eek: :eek: :flamingma :eek: :eek: :eek:

rockdale80
12-17-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by chugbug
First and formost I am a Longhorn. However I am a Texan, Go Aggies beat Tenn. :eek: :eek: :flamingma :eek: :eek: :eek:

Amen to that!:clap: :clap:

AggieJohn
12-18-2004, 01:04 AM
gig'em

Old No. 7
12-18-2004, 02:17 AM

thought yall was gone ah talk about tobaccey. :D

3afan
12-18-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by chugbug

would you ever hear an aggie say that about Texas ???????? :confused:

if not, then there lies the real difference between the 2

Ag04
12-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Actually, you are wrong about that! I go to A&M and many Aggies will be rooting for UT this time around......First, because we are all Texans and second, because they are part fo the big 12!

So, when you actually take a good, long look at it......there probably isn't that much difference between all of us, except which team we are truly loyal to.

onfirebball05mustang
12-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Ag04
Actually, you are wrong about that! I go to A&M and many Aggies will be rooting for UT this time around......First, because we are all Texans and second, because they are part fo the big 12!

So, when you actually take a good, long look at it......there probably isn't that much difference between all of us, except which team we are truly loyal to.

too true, with several teams in the bowl games this year, a Texan is a Texan is a Texan---Go Aggies!

rattlerbb01
12-18-2004, 11:24 PM
i have been an aggie since i was born in college station. but i root for the longhorns always until they play the aggies. maybe things are different where i am at, but the longhorn fans i know always have derogatory things to say about the aggies. maybe i need new aquaintances. of course, these are the same people that were cowboys fans 10 years ago and now hate them regardless of who they play because of downtimes. bandwagon people in general.....

3afan
12-19-2004, 09:20 AM

i'm not wrong 'cause i asked a question, i didnt make a statement ...... but thanks for the answer !!!!!

and actually its surprising - from some of the stuff i've seen and heard if UT was playing a pack of devils from Hades U. i'd have thought Aggies would root for the devils rather that a UT win !!!! as for me I always go for a Texas team vs. a non-Texas team .....

3afan
12-19-2004, 09:23 AM
... rooting for UT this time around......

Ag04, I'm curious, not trying to be a wise guy ............ aren't you REQUIRED to say 'tu' ??? is 'tu' not an official, defined term just like 'WHOOP' ???

Ag04
12-19-2004, 12:15 PM
no, it's not really a requirement, and generally I would put t.u., but some people on this site seem to get really offended so I thought I would just keep the peace.

And for those of you interested in how many Ags will be at the Cotton Bowl......I will, and can't wait. I will be working the the press box for the last time, so it's kind of sad.

Gig'em Aggies!!!

3afan
12-19-2004, 02:24 PM
what does "working the press box" include? WHO do you work for ???

Ag04
12-19-2004, 10:55 PM
I just finished my internship working for Dave South. I just do stats in the box for him to announce on the radio.

3afan
12-19-2004, 11:01 PM
thats cool - did you get to travel to all the games ?

Ag04
12-20-2004, 09:27 AM
I went to most, if I could go they would let me work. It's a different experience from the pressbox! The hardest part for me was trying to keep from yelling and cheering because we can't be loud in the booth.

YBS
12-20-2004, 02:33 PM
would you ever hear an aggie say that about Texas ???????? :confused:

if not, then there lies the real difference between the 2

Oh please...:hand: Aggies root for sippers all the time. You think I'd rather see the Big XII look bad so that you all can lose vs. the competition. I'll answer that one for you...no. I think most Aggies are God & country #1, Aggieland #2-#9, w/ the state of Texas & Big XII tied to round out the top 10. A matter of fact, GO Baylor Bears when God sees fit for you to play in a bowl!

YBS
12-20-2004, 02:36 PM
i'm not wrong 'cause i asked a question, i didnt make a statement ...... but thanks for the answer !!!!!

and actually its surprising - from some of the stuff i've seen and heard if UT was playing a pack of devils from Hades U. i'd have thought Aggies would root for the devils rather that a UT win !!!! as for me I always go for a Texas team vs. a non-Texas team .....

How could we root one for the other? Wouldn't t.u. vs. Hades U be a intra-squad scrimmage?

:doh:

vet93
12-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Good response....in all seriousness...most aggies that I know root for UT when they are playing outside of Texas or the Big 12.

Originally posted by YBS
How could we root one for the other? Wouldn't t.u. vs. Hades U be a intra-squad scrimmage?

:doh:

3afan
12-20-2004, 02:55 PM
well thats good to know ..........

YBS
12-21-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Good response....in all seriousness...most aggies that I know root for UT when they are playing outside of Texas or the Big 12.

Most definitely. I will say this...I have been a Michigan fan since the Desmond Howard era(only player EVER to win a Heisman & Super bowl MVP), so I'll probably be pulling for both teams. Plus, I think Michigan's wideout, can't recall his name, is the 2nd coming of Michael Irvin.

3afan
12-21-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by YBS
...the 2nd coming of Michael Irvin.

is that a compliment ??? :confused:

YBS
12-22-2004, 09:16 AM
is that a compliment ??? :confused:

OK, maybe not now. Maybe I should've said a young Michael Irvin....ehh, forget it.

2futurecard'smom
12-22-2004, 01:41 PM
WHOOP! I am going to the Cotten Bowl!!!!!!!! Can't wait! Anyone out there going to midnight yell? AG04, when the heck are you coming home?????????? And have been away from the board awhile so I'd like to tell everyone hey and I hope everyone has a safe and joyous Christmas.