PDA

View Full Version : I would like to see.....

SINTON81
12-18-2003, 09:47 AM
Paintball, espn1 and 281x, come on this board and congratulate Gainesville on their 2003 3A Div.I State Championship.

Even though it was a tough loss, all the other classy fans from Burnet graciously came on this board and congratulated Gainesville. I feel these guys should be gracious enough to do the same thing.

Old No. 7
12-18-2003, 09:53 AM
It's the Holliday season, maybe they are on vacation. :)

<small>[ December 18, 2003, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: Old No. 7 ]</small>

Gobbla2001
12-18-2003, 01:22 PM
I'll give a congrats to G'Ville, that's for dang sure, they're no longer the scrimmage/regular season champs, they've moved on up and I'm proud of 'em...

As for Burnet, what's there to be ashamed of? 28-2 the last two seasons? Wow, very good record...

It's kinda hard to talk all of that mess during the season and then face the music when your mess gets flushed... So I can't blame 'em for not being here, because most of us believed they'd be the ones 15-0 right now...

poncho
12-18-2003, 01:34 PM
SINTON81:
Paintball, espn1 and 281x, come on this board and congratulate Gainesville on their 2003 3A Div.I State Championship.

Even though it was a tough loss, all the other classy fans from Burnet graciously came on this board and congratulated Gainesville. I feel these guys should be gracious enough to do the same thing.Sinton81 isn't it funny that with all congrat's from all the Burnet posters to Gainesville, you are still worried about Paintball, espn1 and 281. Let it go...move on to something else. Merry Christmas!!! :cool: :p

SINTON81
12-18-2003, 03:10 PM
poncho:

SINTON81:

Even though it was a tough loss, all the other classy fans from Burnet graciously came on this board and congratulated Gainesville. I feel these guys should be gracious enough to do the same thing.Sinton81 isn't it funny that with all congrat's from all the Burnet posters to Gainesville, you are still worried about Paintball, espn1 and 281. Let it go...move on to something else. Merry Christmas!!! :cool: :p Yes Pancho it is funny, never the less I would still like to see them do it. I really don't think it would kill the to do it. :cool: :rolleyes:

olddawggreen
12-18-2003, 03:17 PM
Sinton81, Im sure Im not looking in the right place, but I still havent found where you congratulated Burnet on their win over Sinton this year. :confused: If Ive just overlooked it I appoligize.

Gobbla2001
12-18-2003, 03:22 PM
olddawggreen:
Sinton81, Im sure Im not looking in the right place, but I still havent found where you congratulated Burnet on their win over Sinton this year. :confused: If Ive just overlooked it I appoligize.Yah, but I never saw Sinton81 get defensive when someone said a team could beat Sinton...

Gobbla2001
12-18-2003, 03:26 PM
Yah, donnnne done done done!

olddawggreen
12-18-2003, 03:26 PM
Hey Gobbla how are clases going? I guess your out for the holidays by now arent you?

SINTON81
12-18-2003, 03:27 PM
olddawggreen:
Sinton81, Im sure Im not looking in the right place, but I still havent found where you congratulated Burnet on their win over Sinton this year. :confused: If Ive just overlooked it I appoligize.Ah man, you caught me, Congrats Burnet on your win over Sinton. We had you'll all the way up till the opening kick off. :D :D See if I can do it, anyone can do it.

olddawggreen
12-18-2003, 03:31 PM
Gobbla2001:
Yah, donnnne done done done!All right! Enjoy the hoildays, its good to see you back.

Gobbla2001
12-18-2003, 03:32 PM
Yah, and it's good to see this place and it's lovely folks...

Don't get used to it, though, gunna be out and about for the Hollidays...

olddawggreen
12-18-2003, 03:32 PM
SINTON81:

olddawggreen:
Sinton81, Im sure Im not looking in the right place, but I still havent found where you congratulated Burnet on their win over Sinton this year. :confused: If Ive just overlooked it I appoligize.Ah man, you caught me, Congrats Burnet on your win over Sinton. We had you'll all the way up till the opening kick off. :D :D See if I can do it, anyone can do it.There ya go, I feel warm all over now! wink :D

olddawggreen
12-18-2003, 03:34 PM
Gobbla2001:

Don't get used to it, though, gunna be out and about for the Hollidays...I hear that, actually Im going to try to break my addiction during the off season!

Gobbla2001
12-18-2003, 03:35 PM
olddawggreen:

Gobbla2001:

Don't get used to it, though, gunna be out and about for the Hollidays...I hear that, actually Im going to try to break my addiction during the off season!It's a hard thing to do...

Gunna be hard to break while trying to keep up with reallignment and coaching changes etc...

SINTON81
12-18-2003, 03:41 PM
Gobbla2001:

olddawggreen:
Sinton81, Im sure Im not looking in the right place, but I still havent found where you congratulated Burnet on their win over Sinton this year. :confused: If Ive just overlooked it I appoligize.Yah, but I never saw Sinton81 get defensive when someone said a team could beat Sinton...Thanks Gobbla2001, You da man. :D :D