PDA

View Full Version : Best Brussel Sprout Pudding In The State

BullFrog Dad
12-15-2004, 03:03 PM
My vote goes to Gaggers. Their's is the smoothest I've had.

onfirebball05mustang
12-15-2004, 03:07 PM
You so cant be serious! lol:D

Phantom Stang
12-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
You so cant be serious! lol:D

This an an apparent attempt to get interesting threads such as "Best Chicken Fried Steak "
or Best Burger in the State closed.

onfirebball05mustang
12-15-2004, 03:26 PM
prolly...but why not do the best rest stop in texas....oh wait...not trying to give y'all any ideas!:p

Keith7
12-15-2004, 03:27 PM
There is a place near Abilene with great Brussel sprout pudding!! u gotta try it

pirate44
12-15-2004, 03:37 PM
prolly...but why not do the best rest stop in texas....oh wait...not trying to give y'all any ideas!:p
i was on the design team for a couple of pretty nice rest stops. one is the Colorado county rest stop on I-10. another nice one is the Kennedy county rest stop on US-77.

44INAROW
12-15-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
My vote goes to Gaggers. Their's is the smoothest I've had.

Would this be with or without lemon-pepper sauce?

spiveyrat
12-15-2004, 03:44 PM

Are there any rest stops in Texas where you can get brussel sprout pudding??? :thinking:

BullFrog Dad
12-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
This an an apparent attempt to get interesting threads such as "Best Chicken Fried Steak "
or Best Burger in the State closed. Not at all. Phantom Stang, I see that you've been a member 3-4 months. Well when you have Texas' Best: Barbecue, Burger(I made serious post on those two), Boudain, Chicken Fried Steak, Fountain Drinks, and even Baked Tater after my BSP thread you can expect someone to do a spoof thread. I just happen to be the first of large list of usual suspects to do it. P.S. Get it "Gaggers".

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 04:41 PM
wow, i have no idea what brussel sprout pudding would even be like, i cant fathom it, and im really trying not to...

onfirebball05mustang
12-15-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Are there any rest stops in Texas where you can get brussel sprout pudding??? :thinking:

:thinking: hmm....a new business opportunity!:p
the "3ADownLow Brussel Sprout Pudding Vendor"
--what a title!

99IHSMustang
12-15-2004, 04:54 PM
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

onfirebball05mustang
12-15-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

hey, you've gotta try everything at least once!:p

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 05:03 PM
:thinking: hmm....a new business opportunity!:p
the "3ADownLow Brussel Sprout Pudding Vendor"
--what a title! yea that can even be Bullfrog_dad's new name, we jsut have to submit it to the administrator!!

Keith7
12-15-2004, 05:08 PM
hey, you've gotta try everything at least once!:p

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/aua_2.gif <-- thats how you make me feel when i read what you say

Phantom Stang
12-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Not at all. Phantom Stang, I see that you've been a member 3-4 months. Well when you have Texas' Best: Barbecue, Burger(I made serious post on those two), Boudain, Chicken Fried Steak, Fountain Drinks, and even Baked Tater after my BSP thread you can expect someone to do a spoof thread. I just happen to be the first of large list of usual suspects to do it. P.S. Get it "Gaggers".
I personally enjoy reading a good spoof thread. However, it was an excess of said threads that lead to the demise of the "Word Association" thread, which I found to be a fun and totally harmless way to kill time.

P.S. I "got it" the first time I read it.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 05:12 PM
hey, you've gotta try everything at least once!:p ill leave the trying everything once bit up to you, if it looks like it shouldnt be made into something and it is...im not gonna look twice at it.:D

Phantom Stang
12-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Incidentally Bulllfrog Dad, congratulations! You're the first person that I know of to patronize me with how long I've been on here or my number of posts.Having been a reader of this site for longer than you've been a member, I expected it to happen long before now.