PDA

View Full Version : This just in: Gilmer vs Jasper 3A Titile Match Cancelled!

cameron
12-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Source: AP

The University Intelligent League has just announced that the Gilmer, TX Buckeye and Jasper, TX Bulldog State Championship 3A matchup scheduled for 5:00 PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches Texas has been cancelled. According to a source who wishes to remain anonymous. The UIL determined that the Snyder Texas Tigers who have played in the toughest region, the toughest district and beaten all the toughest teams of anywhere in the state of Texas will be recieving the State's 3A Championship Trophy. The source also noted that since the Snyder Tigers have failed to violate any UIL rules and since they should have one the game against the Gilmer Buckeye's anyway that this is the appropriate thing to do in their eyes. The UIL also has been said to have granted this undubous honor to the Snyder Tigers because of their fans postings on an internet website bullitenboard. These fans before the Gilmer game were heard to say "Gilmer can't beat us" and apparently they did, but because of the Snyder Tiger's fans intelligence and unrelenting chant of "buuut", "only iiif", "you cheated" the UIL saw fit to just award them the D@M$ Trophy to shuut them the f$*& up.

More news as this unprecidented event unfolds to follow....

44INAROW
12-15-2004, 02:25 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bubba-Joe
12-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Somebody needs a beer
and a nap

and I think it is me

along with Mr. Cameron

pirate4state
12-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: me too :rolleyes: Oh, boy! :thinking:

44INAROW
12-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
me too :rolleyes: Oh, boy! :thinking:

you know it's rare when I am at a loss for words :eek: :eek:

Phantom Stang
12-15-2004, 02:34 PM
I knew it was another "Made you look" thread, but I just had to click on it any way.:rolleyes:

Keep em coming!.:D

Hupernikomen
12-15-2004, 02:45 PM
somebody is treading on thin ice.....

PirateGT
12-15-2004, 03:07 PM
Well, I'm new here so I don't really know most of ya'lls personalities but oh well everyone has their opinions.

lobo12
12-15-2004, 03:12 PM
snyder posters have the right to their own opinions on here just like you do, and i have read a couple of them post saying yall beat us and thats all there is. they just feel they could have won the game

spiveyrat
12-15-2004, 03:16 PM
I would think that the UIL would better proof read their press releases. It's a shame to see so many spelling and grammatical errors in a release from an organization responsible for the education of children.

WitchyWoman
12-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Cameron, sweetheart you are just cracking me up, STOP!!! Now on to the important issues @ hand. How old are you? Does your Mother know you talk this way? Last but not least, do the awsomely talented group of young men on your Buckeye team realize that you are representing them in such a shabby way on this posting board? I don't think that they or the Coaching Staff including Coach Traylor would want you as their poster child. I'm from Snyder Cameron, and to be completely honest with you I'm tired of hearing you insinuate that The Snyder Tigers started all this about the UIL rules, traveling, and practice times being abused. Before we ever played the Semi game, it was discussed by your fans, which is fine if that's what they chose to do. The only thing that came from Black Magic was information and a caution as to letting this drop... Correct me if I'm wrong please!
I've read several of your post before and after the game and I'm baffled as to when our fans, team, coaching staff or anyone affiliated with (as you put in one post) "THE MIGHTY" Snyder Tigers have whined, cried or made excuses for loosing to your boys. Those kids on both sides of the field played a hard faught season and deserve the respect from everyone for accomplishing this goal... So if you don't see as many Posters making comments about the Tigers after the game, maybe just maybe it's b/c we think our boys did a tremendous job and we are proud of them, as we have tried to let them know all during the season with our crowd turn out. With that said.
............ THIS SEASON IS OVER!!! LET'S MOVE ON!!! ..............
Once again Good Luck to Gilmer, Good Luck to Jasper
GO TEXAS not East or West but TEXAS Highschool Football
This just in: Gilmer vs Jasper 3A Title Match Cancelled!

Bubba-Joe
12-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Somebody is gettin a spankin
that is going to leave a blister
WW

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-15-2004, 03:39 PM
wow, for half a second i started to believe you, then mentally slapped myself and realized they would never do this, its not like the gov't to be favorous to one group or another, then the "bulletinboard online thing" kinda gave it away too...but nice job.

WitchyWoman
12-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Somebody is gettin a spankin
that is going to leave a blister
WW

LOL BUBBA, Just trying to keep it real!!!

DaHop72
12-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Allow me to retract a statement I made on another post about cameron being a solid high school football fan who loves the game. I didn't think a mid 30's adult would lower himself to the maturity level of a teenager and write something such as this. I feel the people of Snyder and Gilmer deserve much more than the people of these 2 towns are writing.

Bubba-Joe
12-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Careful the witchy woman aka Maria Lavou
is totein a board of education today
and she aint afraid to use it neither

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Allow me to retract a statement I made on another post about cameron being a solid high school football fan who loves the game. I didn't think a mid 30's adult would lower himself to the maturity level of a teenager and write something such as this. I feel the people of Snyder and Gilmer deserve much more than the people of these 2 towns are writing.

I also agree. Going a bit too far now.

Jet1
12-15-2004, 04:03 PM
wondering when Cameron is going to pop up and defend himself or is he going to take his punishment.

Bubba-Joe
12-15-2004, 04:18 PM
Some folks just don't like to get spanked

Jody
12-15-2004, 05:21 PM
I have just got to admire someone who can stir up more crap than me.......that was absolutely hilarious.:clap: :clap:

GO SNYDER........HAHAHA

gobbler grad
12-15-2004, 06:20 PM
this is incredible...there is a lot of crap stirring going on here...

ROFLMAO :hand: still lmao...

Black_Magic
12-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
this is incredible...there is a lot of crap stirring going on here...

ROFLMAO :hand: still lmao...

Really!!! this is someone who complained about not letting something die. hope it does not come back to bite them. dont know how Snyder could get ready to play on a short noticed LOL

NHSRattler60
12-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Snyder and Jasper is going to be an awesome game in which I intend to show up and watch. Im sorry to the players because some people are trying to hurt more than help by adding fuel to the opposing teams emotions.

BlueBlood
12-15-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by cameron
Source: AP

The University Intelligent League has just announced that the Gilmer, TX Buckeye and Jasper, TX Bulldog State Championship 3A matchup scheduled for 5:00 PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches Texas has been cancelled. According to a source who wishes to remain anonymous. The UIL determined that the Snyder Texas Tigers who have played in the toughest region, the toughest district and beaten all the toughest teams of anywhere in the state of Texas will be recieving the State's 3A Championship Trophy. The source also noted that since the Snyder Tigers have failed to violate any UIL rules and since they should have one the game against the Gilmer Buckeye's anyway that this is the appropriate thing to do in their eyes. The UIL also has been said to have granted this undubous honor to the Snyder Tigers because of their fans postings on an internet website bullitenboard. These fans before the Gilmer game were heard to say "Gilmer can't beat us" and apparently they did, but because of the Snyder Tiger's fans intelligence and unrelenting chant of "buuut", "only iiif", "you cheated" the UIL saw fit to just award them the D@M$ Trophy to shuut them the f$*& up.

More news as this unprecidented event unfolds to follow....

I like it.

Ranger Mom
12-15-2004, 11:07 PM
Cameron, as one poster put it...you are treading on thin ice!!

This thread is closed!