PDA

View Full Version : How many of you...

SintonFan
12-14-2004, 09:51 PM
have a little twinge of regret over the season being over?
I've read about so many teams and their games and matchups I would never have had the opportunity without the 'low'. It's always a pleasure to learn so much about 3A football in this great state.
I've learned much about Liberty Hill, Halletsville, Ingleside, Palestine, WOS, Royce City, Sweetwater, Caldwell, Iowa Park, Hutto, Manor, Rockdale, Kirbyville, Kaufman and so many other teams I didn't know much about before this year.
I enjoyed reading about all my old favorites including(but not limited to :)) Cuero, Jasper, PI, AP, AW, M Greenwood, BC, Marlin and so many others.
The regret comes from knowing my team is out and not being able to read about so many others and all the fun interaction that ensues.
The offseason is almost upon us and it will be fun...
but it's still not football you know?;)

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
have a little twinge of regret over the season being over?

The offseason is almost upon us and it will be fun...
but it's still not football you know?;)

I do know & have a little sadness. :(

marlin fan
im depressed!!! kida wish i had a few more years in high school!!:( go bulldogs fight again next year!!!

kaorder1999
screw football...its overrated....HELLO OFFSEASON! HELLO THUMP THUMP!

Just Kidding!

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999

Just Kidding!

:tongue: :weeping: ;)

Keith7
12-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

I enjoyed reading about all my old favorites including(but not limited to :)) Cuero, Jasper, PI, AP, AW, M Greenwood, BC, Marlin and so many others.
The regret comes from knowing my team is out and not being able to read about so many others and all the fun interaction that ensues.

No Gainesville??

Old Green
I'm already starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Only thing I'm looking forward to is baseball season and the long nine months to summer practice.

I too enjoyed reading and learning about other teams and ttheir players and communities. I even look forward to watching some of these young men play college ball on the next level and saying that Hey I heard of that young man. I've learned a lot on this board and will continue to follow our young men and women throughout the state in their athletic endeavors thanks to the 3A Down Low.:)

SintonFan
Originally posted by kaorder1999

Just Kidding!

ROFLMAO!
It'll be good to have you back ka! :)

marlin fan
12-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Thanks Thumper that joke made me feel better!!!!

Bullaholic
12-14-2004, 10:05 PM
Sfan....8 months of "withdrawal" symptoms is no fun. I really think that we won't be bored a single minute with the great ensemble cast of the "downlow". I just hope I can keep my sides from splitting, and both legs from being "yanked" clean off. This will be my first downlow "offseason" and I am looking forward to a great time with all the zany and incredibly nice folks on here.

SintonFan
12-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
No Gainesville??
Isn't that a town full of "old timers"?:p
j/k
Gainesville is always fun to read about but we tend to only get one person's point of view...;)
(Yes they are a fav, too Keith, (read my legal disclaimer:"including(but not limited to ))) :D

44INAROW
12-14-2004, 10:07 PM
We had "post season" pictures with the team after school. today.. Bittersweet but really nice. Boys were laughing and joking around.. that was good to see. Life does go on :)..............

SintonFan
12-14-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
im depressed!!! kida wish i had a few more years in high school!!:( go bulldogs fight again next year!!!
The greatest years are upon you Byron!
Adulthood comes with responsibility, but the rewards are incomparible...
You'll be fine B!
(We're gonna have to give you a new nick on graduation....
something like "B major" ;) )

marlin fan
12-14-2004, 10:57 PM
lol sintonfan!!!:D

LHMom
12-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Well, I'll be the first to admit it. I have a great deal of regret that the season is over for us. Around our house, the year revolves around football season. It's only about 230 days till two-a-days.

CRHSeagle
12-14-2004, 11:00 PM
I wish I had 4 more years of hs football ahead of me.

SintonFan
12-14-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I do know & have a little sadness. :(
The great thing about HS football's end is Christmas is upon us. I always rejoice about now with thoughts of seeing friends and family I haven't seen for awhile.:)
What a magical, spiritual season now...:) :clap: :)
The most important birthday is coming up soon.:cool:

SintonFan
12-14-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sfan....8 months of "withdrawal" symptoms is no fun. I really think that we won't be bored a single minute with the great ensemble cast of the "downlow". I just hope I can keep my sides from splitting, and both legs from being "yanked" clean off. This will be my first downlow "offseason" and I am looking forward to a great time with all the zany and incredibly nice folks on here.
You sure do remind me of someone who used to post alot.:) :D

We had "post season" pictures with the team after school. today.. Bittersweet but really nice. Boys were laughing and joking around.. that was good to see. Life does go on ..............
44INAROW, this last season was great to get to meet you and see your increased participation here.:cool:

I'm already starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Only thing I'm looking forward to is baseball season and the long nine months to summer practice.

I too enjoyed reading and learning about other teams and ttheir players and communities. I even look forward to watching some of these young men play college ball on the next level and saying that Hey I heard of that young man. I've learned a lot on this board and will continue to follow our young men and women throughout the state in their athletic endeavors thanks to the 3A Down Low.
Old Green, I STILL OWE YOU AND 66 SUPPER!!!!!!
Here's looking forward to next year.;) :clap:

Well, I'll be the first to admit it. I have a great deal of regret that the season is over for us. Around our house, the year revolves around football season. It's only about 230 days till two-a-days.
LHMom, I've read your post for sometime now and I'll agree. Yall DO take your football seriously.:)

I wish I had 4 more years of hs football ahead of me.
Take the lessons you learned from your experience and apply it to life now. It will only get better. :)