PDA

View Full Version : I am the DESIGNATED Driver

Jody
12-14-2004, 10:44 AM
There is a growing concern that some of the Jasper fans were going to be unable to drive home safely from Saturdays game with all the tears in their eyes. I have gladly volunteered to navigate some of them to and from the game. We should be easy to spot, one side of the vehicle will say Go Dawgs!, and the other side will say Jasper Sux!

Feel free to leave crying towels and a Conway Twitty CD in the bed of the truck. :D :D :D

onfirebball05mustang
12-14-2004, 10:53 AM
haha..good job Jody!:thumbsup:

spiveyrat
12-14-2004, 11:40 AM
ROFL! :D

Bulldog_12
12-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Wow Jody, that is so great of you. Im glad to see you doing your part and being nice. There needs to be more people like you.:D

Jody
12-14-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Wow Jody, that is so great of you. Im glad to see you doing your part and being nice. There needs to be more people like you.:D

Working on that jinx.......working on that jinx......:D

onfirebball05mustang
12-14-2004, 12:37 PM
:D

CHSBaseball07
12-14-2004, 05:56 PM
haha...... so who's driving you home when your crying?

j_dog
12-14-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by CHSBaseball07
haha...... so who's driving you home when your crying?
He has a lot of experience driving home when crying so I don't think that will be a problem. Anyway, we can drive for him if he breaks down too much! :D

BHKrystal06
12-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey Jody....nice sig...:thinking:

Hupernikomen
12-14-2004, 08:54 PM
I created it :)

Old No. 7
12-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Jody
There is a growing concern that some of the Jasper fans were going to be unable to drive home safely from Saturdays game with all the tears in their eyes. I have gladly volunteered to navigate some of them to and from the game. We should be easy to spot, one side of the vehicle will say Go Dawgs!, and the other side will say Jasper Sux!

Feel free to leave crying towels and a Conway Twitty CD in the bed of the truck. :D :D :D

LOL :D

Jody
12-15-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
Hey Jody....nice sig...:thinking:

I lost a bet..........:( Go figure, the ONLY time I was wrong about anything.....EVER...:D

Jody
12-15-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
He has a lot of experience driving home when crying so I don't think that will be a problem. Anyway, we can drive for him if he breaks down too much! :D

Yes sir.....this year especially.

P.S. I am auctioning Coach Price and Coach Skidmore from BH on ebay. Feel free to bid. There is a minimum reserve of 50 cents if anyone is interested. Search under "can't coach" and "wont coach".

BHKrystal06
12-15-2004, 08:53 AM

P.S. I am auctioning Coach Price and Coach Skidmore from BH on ebay. Feel free to bid. There is a minimum reserve of 50 cents if anyone is interested. Search under "can't coach" and "wont coach".
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hupernikomen
12-15-2004, 09:20 AM

ouch!!!

I know a lot of places that would love to have either of them...I got a idea that neither will ever coach anywhere but BH.

Jody
12-15-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
ouch!!!

I know a lot of places that would love to have either of them...I got a idea that neither will ever coach anywhere but BH.

You are probably right. I guess Cleveland might want them.