PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Vs. Gilmer Game On Web

futr_dawgmom
12-14-2004, 09:39 AM
[B]HEY EVERYONE!!! GOOD LUCK TO THE JASPER BULLDOGS AS THEY TAKE ON THE GILMER (ACORNS, NUTS, OH YEAH...THE BUCKEYES)....HEHEHE...THE GAME WILL BE BROADCAST ON THE WEB AT WWW.LONESTARTEAMS.COM ON SATURDAY. TUNE IN!!!

j_dog
12-14-2004, 07:23 PM
That is great news for people like spiveyrat! :)

LST_Terry
12-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Hey thnxs for the plug..and just to let any Jasper fans know We call it down the middle...I as pbp get excited for any great play

Lone Star Teams (http://www.lonestarteams.com)

Hupernikomen
12-14-2004, 08:55 PM
you guys did a good job at the last game. It was hard to tell if you were for Snyder or Gilmer. Wonder if you can keep manck from going bonkers in the state game though?? j/k I bet he calls it down the middle as you suggested.

LST_Terry
12-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Manck is down the middle on the air...NOW during commercials it is a diff story LOL....I honestly a not for either team....I am just happy to be doing the game because I honestly think it will top the Ennis-Marshall or Wylie-Cuero game as being a great state title game

j_dog
12-14-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by LST_Terry
Manck is down the middle on the air...NOW during commercials it is a diff story LOL....I honestly a not for either team....I am just happy to be doing the game because I honestly think it will top the Ennis-Marshall or Wylie-Cuero game as being a great state title game
A game like that could give some of us fans a heart attack! :D