PDA

View Full Version : If anyone's traveling?

JettJenkins04
12-13-2004, 10:12 PM
Be very safe,drive careful,enjoy your trip and enjoy the Holiday's.Were are you going and how long will it take to get to your destination.

GreenGobbla
12-13-2004, 10:16 PM
im off to Meridian, Texas on the 27th and that trip will take close to five hours driving

LH Panther Mom
12-13-2004, 10:19 PM
We will actually be staying at home this year for Christmas. :)

JettJenkins04
12-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Can't wait to fly home on the twenty-forth two spend a week with my family and friends. It's been six months and I can't wait. Wish I could of caught some football games, but all of that will be said and done by the time I get there.

44INAROW
12-13-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by JettJenkins04
Can't wait to fly home on the twenty-forth two spend a week with my family and friends. It's been six months and I can't wait. Wish I could of caught some football games, but all of that will be said and done by the time I get there.

June was the last time I saw my middle son - he'll fly into Austin on the 23rd for a week........ This mom sure has missed her boy :)

CheerMom
12-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by JettJenkins04

It will be great to have you home!!:)

injuredinmelee
12-14-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
im off to Meridian, Texas on the 27th and that trip will take close to five hours driving

I feel for you having to drive on hwy 6. No one scoots over for you to pass and its two lanes.

big daddy russ
12-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Thanks, Jett, you do the same. I'm driving back down to Ingleside for the holidays to see my parents and my sister. It's only about a four hour drive.

pirate4state
12-14-2004, 10:32 AM
This year I am staying home!! Nothing like waking up in your own bed Christmas morning! :)

For all of those travelling...buckle up & be safe!