PDA

View Full Version : High Stakes "BET" for Old Card

PPHSfan
12-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Hey Old Card,

I am going to see if you are willing to drop the spin and put your name on the line.:D

I will give you Jasper and 27 points in the game this Saturday for high stakes.

If I win...

We will get the Administrator to change your screen name to PPHSfanIsMyDaddy until kickoff zero week.

This means that every post you have made in history, and every new post you make will have your new name until kickoff zero week 2005.

You must also have a full size signature that states your new name made to accompany all of your posts.

If I lose, I will do the same, except mine will read OldCardIsMyDaddy.

I am spotting you almost four touchdowns. It's a lot of points, until you consider the stakes.

Well there it is.

P.S. All of you no name newbies don't need to waste my time offering to take this bet. This is a high stakes bet with integrity and reputation on the line. I don't need Joe Shmoe to tell everybody I am his daddy. We all know that I am all of the newbies daddy already.

You must accept the bet before Midnight Thursday.

Well..........were waiting.:D

Bullaholic
12-13-2004, 10:07 PM
I don't know if Old Card will go "all in" or not, PPHSfan. Maybe he's out milking some of those East Texas milk cows he was talking about.

Old Cardinal
12-13-2004, 10:21 PM
To PPHS--I am really not interested in dealing with you on anything.

olddawggreen
12-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Darn PPHS, I think Old Card is saying he doesn't want to be your Daddy:eek: :eek: :D

Keith7
12-13-2004, 10:26 PM
sounds like a wuss to me

PPHSfan
12-13-2004, 10:39 PM
How about JasperDog94 or Hupernikomen then?

Yall want a shot at the king?:D

PPHSfan
12-13-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal

That's just because you have not taken the time to get to know me.

I am really a fun loving guy.

You're just to old and grouchy.:D

Bullaholic
12-13-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal

Hmmmmm.....sounds like same response PHHSfan used to get from "working" girls in his younger, single days.

PPHSfan
12-13-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Hmmmmm.....sounds like same response PHHSfan used to get from "working" girls in his younger, single days.

:eek:

Hupernikomen
12-13-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
How about JasperDog94 or Hupernikomen then?

Yall want a shot at the king?:D

You honestly think Gilmer is 27 points better than Jasper?

I don't make a habit of placing bets...although this seems more like charity. I will respectfully decline none the less.

But if Jasper loses by 27 I will declare your greatness in my signature until week zero..I like my screen name..I will exalt Him and no one else there!

Bulldog_12
12-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Heck, I'D even take you up on that. I have HUGE faith in my Dawgs.:D

Jody
12-14-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Hey Old Card,

I am going to see if you are willing to drop the spin and put your name on the line.:D

I will give you Jasper and 27 points in the game this Saturday for high stakes.

If I win...

We will get the Administrator to change your screen name to PPHSfanIsMyDaddy until kickoff zero week.

This means that every post you have made in history, and every new post you make will have your new name until kickoff zero week 2005.

You must also have a full size signature that states your new name made to accompany all of your posts.

If I lose, I will do the same, except mine will read OldCardIsMyDaddy.

I am spotting you almost four touchdowns. It's a lot of points, until you consider the stakes.

Well there it is.

P.S. All of you no name newbies don't need to waste my time offering to take this bet. This is a high stakes bet with integrity and reputation on the line. I don't need Joe Shmoe to tell everybody I am his daddy. We all know that I am all of the newbies daddy already.

You must accept the bet before Midnight Thursday.

Well..........were waiting.:D

Now that is bold! 27 points.....man OH man.... Someone from Jasper has got to take this one. That is coming from Mr. Jasper Sux too!

89JDAWG
12-14-2004, 09:08 AM
although my screen name looks like a newbe (I changed it 3 weeks ago when I got new net service) I will take your bet. There is no way Jasper will lose by 27!!!!! Gilmer will be lucky to score 27.

BullFrog Dad
12-14-2004, 12:23 PM

BlueBlood
12-14-2004, 02:00 PM
Gilmer is good and should win. However, they will not beat Jasper by 27 (and I really don't like Jasper). I think the bet is just a challenge to Old Card knowing full well he will not take him up on it. It is actually not much of a gamble at all--even I didn't think that Old Card would jump on this.
PPHS Fan--I will do you one better. Up the stakes to the loser shall never post again--ever-- and I will take that bet. By the way I am not an Old Card fan either.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood

PPHS Fan--I will do you one better. Up the stakes to the loser shall never post again--ever-- and I will take that bet. By the way I am not an Old Card fan either.

That just takes the fun out of it!!:mad: :tongue:

Bullaholic
12-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I'm with RM, I think "fun" type bets are better. I hate to see anyone go off the Downlow unless one of the mods thinks it is necessary. The more the merrier---everyone has something to bring to the table--even Old Card has his moments.

Hupernikomen
12-14-2004, 02:33 PM

Not much fun in at all. Our kids are better than PPHS gives them credit for.

TheDOCTORdre
12-14-2004, 02:39 PM
I have no affiliation to Jasper or Gilmer but I would take this bet in a heart beat, just because I dont see a 27 point victory margin in the state game. Of course I am Newcomer of the Year so I am a newbie and the bet isnt open to newbies. Someone from Jasper step up

Jody
12-14-2004, 05:30 PM

Yes, but if I wear two Jinx shirts, BH might get rid of one more coach lover......:D

Hupernikomen
12-14-2004, 05:41 PM
LOL...that is too funny.

j_dog
12-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Darn PPHS, I think Old Card is saying he doesn't want to be your Daddy:eek: :eek: :D
Would you want to? Or vice versa! :D I didn't think so! But I must say that is a VERY generous offer! Jasper folks generally have to give the points. :D

SintonFan
12-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Not much fun in at all. Our kids are better than PPHS gives them credit for.
I agree! Jasper will not be beat in this game.
GO BULLDOGS!!!

olddawggreen
12-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I have no affiliation to Jasper or Gilmer but I would take this bet in a heart beat, just because I dont see a 27 point victory margin in the state game. Of course I am Newcomer of the Year so I am a newbie and the bet isnt open to newbies. Someone from Jasper step up

What was the Marlin - Atlanta score last year?:thinking:
2003 3A Division II State Final Atlanta 34 Marlin 0 :eek: Anything can happen in the big game, but I think this is Jasper's year. We will see.

Jody
12-15-2004, 07:34 AM
I have been wrong about every game......much to Jasper's advantage. BH will win BIG over Jasper. Woops....Gilmer I ment. :D