PDA

View Full Version : Almost off season

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 09:01 AM
What are you gonna do to pass the time till next season? I gotta find something better than last year. Frying bacon naked and chasing midgets around Wal Mart only helps for three months

sahen
12-13-2004, 09:31 AM
teh good seasons r coming up here at baylor....Lady Bear Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Tennis, and Track are awesome...i plan on watching them all offseason and praying that Baylor football continues to improve in the offseason....

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by sahen
teh good seasons r coming up here at baylor....Lady Bear Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Tennis, and Track are awesome...i plan on watching them all offseason and praying that Baylor football continues to improve in the offseason....
Would be nice to see Baylor turn it around! Maybe that big win over A&M is what the Baylor program needed to turn it around!

footballmom
12-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Hey G2...there are a lot of leaves in the yard with your name on them!:D

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by footballmom
Hey G2...there are a lot of leaves in the yard with your name on them!:D
I dont know how to opperate a rake. My momma told me to never attempt to opperate appliances or tools without proper adult supervision. Sorry, id love to help, but..... :clap:

Astrosdawg07
12-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
What are you gonna do to pass the time till next season? I gotta find something better than last year. Frying bacon naked and chasing midgets around Wal Mart only helps for three months

Well at least we got HS basketball along with Lamar Cardinals basketball :clap:!

footballmom
12-13-2004, 11:46 AM
I dont know how to opperate a rake. My momma told me to never attempt to opperate appliances or tools without proper adult supervision. Sorry, id love to help, but..... :clap:

I will be out these supervising you. :D I know you can do a great job!!!

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by footballmom
I will be out these supervising you. :D I know you can do a great job!!!
If you had a leaf blower I would prolly do it. Id for sure change my name to Leaf too!! ;)

44INAROW
12-13-2004, 12:25 PM
If you had a leaf blower I would prolly do it. Id for sure change my name to Leaf too!! ;)

****jobs by Gsquared......... lol............... VISUAL...... sorry guys.. still in recovery here........ :)

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 12:26 PM
You got that backwards! :eek:

44INAROW
12-13-2004, 12:27 PM
You got that backwards! :eek:

oh good......... now I feel better :devil:

onfirebball05mustang
12-13-2004, 12:28 PM
:D :eek: :p

CheerMom
12-13-2004, 12:30 PM
I'll be watching my Raiders play some round ball. That will keep me busy during the week and on weekends I'll be attending my daughter's powerlifting meets. It's those summer months that get me down.

44INAROW
12-13-2004, 12:30 PM
I'd love to watch your daughter in a powerlifting meet. Any close to Cuero?

CheerMom
12-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'd love to watch your daughter in a powerlifting meet. Any close to Cuero?

I'm sorrry, there really isn't anything close to Cuero, this year.
The only thing that is semi-close is Rice's meet on Feb. 19 th.
If they add a meet somewhere close, I'll let you know.
Are ya'll coming to Rice's basketball tourney again in Jan. If so, maybe we can meet up then!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-13-2004, 01:46 PM
Here at Angelo State our winning sports programs are playing now. The ladies Rambelle basketball( made it to the big dance in DII last year)and Rambelle softball (defending national champions in DII). Too bad the football program has lost like 32 games in the last 4 years. :( Well they are looking for a new coach now so maybe things will get better. At least we have a baseball program now, but in its first year, how good can they be? Oh wait there is always the unstoppable ultimate frisbee team.:devil:

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Here at Angelo State our winning sports programs are playing now. The ladies Rambelle basketball( made it to the big dance in DII last year)and Rambelle softball (defending national champions in DII). Too bad the football program has lost like 32 games in the last 4 years. :( Well they are looking for a new coach now so maybe things will get better. At least we have a baseball program now, but in its first year, how good can they be? Oh wait there is always the unstoppable ultimate frisbee team.:devil:
Isnt Gary Gaines the HC? Maybe im thinking of another program

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-13-2004, 02:12 PM
No, thats at Abilene Christian University I believe although he did graduate from here.

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Ok, thats right. Go Angelo State!!!! BTW, sure do like that stadium with the new turf and all!

44INAROW
12-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I'm sorrry, there really isn't anything close to Cuero, this year.
The only thing that is semi-close is Rice's meet on Feb. 19 th.
If they add a meet somewhere close, I'll let you know.
Are ya'll coming to Rice's basketball tourney again in Jan. If so, maybe we can meet up then!!

I'm sure we'll be there.... we'll keep in touch bout that :)