PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight show Dec 13, 2004 Jason, G Squared, PPHSfan...

cunbed10
12-13-2004, 08:42 AM
Good Morning 3ADownlow, It's Leon and I had the pleasure of meeting the 3 mentioned above, It felt like a Frat Party Friday. I enjoy meeting people, and I truly feel this is a very small world. Jasper and Gilmer should be a dozy, I picked Gilmer to win, and My Father Picked Jasper, I won't attend this game, simply because of the Route to EASt Texas from Marlin, but I will keep an ear to the street. Let us hear from you this Morning Keep ya head up, and live life to the fullest, meet everyone you can, while you can, we won't live 4 Ever!

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 08:57 AM
Hola Leon! It was nice meeting you man! That was cool when you promised to buy all my beers at the next shindig!!!!! :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Good morning.... this week is very special, its the last time for a while that my co-host, the founder of this show will be doin it for a while... after that, i believe myself and mr marlin fan might do this little shindig together

44INAROW
12-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Morning Leon and Lymelight. Sorry I misssed you Friday night Leon but I did have the pleasure of meeting Gsquared, PPHS Fan 3A and of course visited with Jason and Gobbla and Superbull. My oldest son was at Georges' and signed the shirt in my absense lol lol....... Cool front blew in this morning... put me back in the Christmas spirit. Hope everyone has a good week.

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2004, 09:36 AM
cold front you say? one blew in down here... and one word: COLD!!!

Hupernikomen
12-13-2004, 09:39 AM
howdy leon.

44INAROW
12-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
cold front you say? one blew in down here... and one word: COLD!!!

It made it down there already? WE needed it, I think it was 78 yesterday.. kinda hard to ride around looking at christmas lights with shorts and tshirts on with the AC going lol......

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2004, 09:52 AM
all i know is that my little brother went to school bundled up, my sister wearing ajacket and my dad in a long sleeve shirt:eek:

pirate44
12-13-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
all i know is that my little brother went to school bundled up, my sister wearing ajacket and my dad in a long sleeve shirt:eek:
isn't that weird? i remember growing up that i could be bundled up head to toe and still freezing my back side off when my dad would be wearing a short sleeve shirt. i always thought he had some sort of nerve damage problem.:D when he would wear a jacket, i knew i better stay indoors.

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
isn't that weird? i remember growing up that i could be bundled up head to toe and still freezing my back side off when my dad would be wearing a short sleeve shirt. i always thought he had some sort of nerve damage problem.:D when he would wear a jacket, i knew i better stay indoors.

now i am the weird one. my little brother probably thinks that about me. i wear shorts and just throw on a hooded sweatshirt and im good on cool days....

Bellville22
12-13-2004, 10:17 AM
Leon, I think I'll be making this trip. I've heard great things about Gilmer, I want to see them in person. Saw Jasper last week, looks like it will be speed vs. speed, contrary to the DI game that sounded like it was power vs. power.

I'll keep you posted come Saturday. Let me know if you change your mind and decide to go, if you decide to "live life to the fullest...we won't live 4 Ever!" haha, later Leon

cunbed10
12-13-2004, 10:43 AM
Yep! these here r my last dayz 4 a while, I will be reading and posting some, but Lymelight has the show, along with Marlin Fan. It was a great year in 3A Football, Jasper vs Gilmer should provide us with a thrilling finish.

onfirebball05mustang
12-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Good Morning all! Man is it COLD here in Manor! I hear rumors of white christmas and I shudder at the thought! Y'all have a good day, stay warm, and GO JASPER!

lol:D

cunbed10
12-13-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
howdy leon. Hey Hup!

CheerMom
12-13-2004, 11:56 AM
Good Morning from "The Swamp". I'll be attending my first basketball game of the season, tonight. Want to wish my Raiders luck tonight and on the rest of the season. Hope to have a repeat of last year, and make a deep run in the playoffs!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Good Morning from "The Swamp". I'll be attending my first basketball game of the season, tonight. Want to wish my Raiders luck tonight and on the rest of the season. Hope to have a repeat of last year, and make a deep run in the playoffs!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

i always try to make the Pride of Texas my first games of the year...

Hupernikomen
12-13-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Hey Hup!

Not many people giving us much of a chance leon...guess we better play our best game...you might get the bug and make it come saturday...you could be home by 10...

cunbed10
12-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Not many people giving us much of a chance leon...guess we better play our best game...you might get the bug and make it come saturday...you could be home by 10... Hup! I will probably get the itch Matthew328 told me the game was at 2pm, I thought about it, then Jason called and said it was at 5pm, that threw me, I mean I don't like the narrow, deer infested HWY 7, but Bellville 22 is going and he has to come through Marlin, and the way everyone is talking on this board, makes that itch seem like I'll have to scratch, but as of now, that's a good ride that I'm not willing to make, but come Sat. I could have a change of Mind, because I think it will be a closer game than people think.

cunbed10
12-13-2004, 01:32 PM
P. S. Waco will be hosting a few games also on Sat. Could be some good games, but a helluva lot closer.

Hupernikomen
12-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Hup! I will probably get the itch Matthew328 told me the game was at 2pm, I thought about it, then Jason called and said it was at 5pm, that threw me, I mean I don't like the narrow, deer infested HWY 7, but Bellville 22 is going and he has to come through Marlin, and the way everyone is talking on this board, makes that itch seem like I'll have to scratch, but as of now, that's a good ride that I'm not willing to make, but come Sat. I could have a change of Mind, because I think it will be a closer game than people think.

I think it will be a lot closer than Gilmer supporters are hoping it will be. I certainly hope that it is...I would lying if I told you I wasn't hoping Gilmer would go Div. I. They are certainly the best team we will have played this year.

Bellville22
12-13-2004, 03:19 PM
See you there, 'cunbed10'! :D

marlin fan
12-13-2004, 04:54 PM
Jasper beat Gilmer!!!! i want Jasper to win but i think Gilmer is gonna win prove me wrong jasper i really dont like Gilmer!!!!

Hupernikomen
12-13-2004, 04:55 PM
hey you aren't trying to do an anti-gilmer jinx jody type thing are you?

marlin fan
12-13-2004, 05:02 PM
hey you aren't trying to do an anti-gilmer jinx jody type thing are you? no i just want jasper to win but i feel that gilmer will win. wish i could bed there to watch it!!!!

PPHSfan
12-13-2004, 07:19 PM
Hey Leon!!!

The pleasure of our meeting was all mine.

But nobody believes me when I tell then that the Marlin coaches were in awe of meeting the mighty PPHSfan. Back me up brother.

:)