PDA

View Full Version : Shock and Awe

Jason1725
12-13-2004, 12:54 AM
That's how the National Enquirer described Gilmer’s potent offense. This just in Jasper there is no reason to even show up, the Buckeye's already have it won. they are the "Greatest Show On Turf" The X-Men.Superman,Teen Titans, Mega Powers, and the Boogie Man all rolled up into one nice little package. Jasper has no chance in this game because well they just don't. They might just come to Jasper and burn it down like good ol' Sherman did on his march to the sea. They will take away your birthday and make you like it. So Jasper don't even bother with Showing up because it's already over.:rolleyes

X21AAAPlayer
12-13-2004, 01:43 AM
:eek: I hope that was sarcasm

Keith7
12-13-2004, 01:45 AM
It is sarcasm.. these jasper people think they are cute, and want to show up people's opinions.. I have a feeling there is gonna be a huge line at the Crow Buffet this weekend

Bulldog_12
12-13-2004, 01:51 AM
Ill be the first one to step up and grab a plate.......IF its even needed.:D

Jason1725
12-13-2004, 08:06 AM
That was sarcasm for the younger kids at home. If need be I will be here for my crow come Sunday morning. that was in response to all I have read from the Gilmer folks, who I hope will be here for theirs if need be. All I have seen is worthless talking, and talk is cheap.

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Jason1725
That was sarcasm for the younger kids at home. If need be I will be here for my crow come Sunday morning. that was in response to all I have read from the Gilmer folks, who I hope will be here for theirs if need be. All I have seen is worthless talking, and talk is cheap.

prove it... quote their 'cheap talk'

JasperDog94
12-13-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
It is sarcasm.. these jasper people think they are cute, and want to show up people's opinions.. I have a feeling there is gonna be a huge line at the Crow Buffet this weekend Well, you make sure that you're there if needed.;)

spiveyrat
12-13-2004, 11:39 AM
It's starting to feel a lot like it did back in 02 when we dropped down here on the 3ADL. But, that's ok... at least we're still playing. :tongue:

j_dog
12-13-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
It is sarcasm.. these jasper people think they are cute, and want to show up people's opinions.. I have a feeling there is gonna be a huge line at the Crow Buffet this weekend
No, we just know that Gilmer is the top rated team, and know that Gilmer knows it. But our little old slow Dogs are still going to show up to play. :)

cunbed10
12-13-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
No, we just know that Gilmer is the top rated team, and know that Gilmer knows it. But our little old slow Dogs are still going to show up to play. :) Your Dogs will be alright, I believe this game will be closer than alot of folks think.

X21AAAPlayer
12-13-2004, 02:39 PM
I'm going to try to make this game if I can get off work next saturday. Just have to find some maroon clothes:eek: maybe my BC red will work just fine.

spiveyrat
12-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by X21AAAPlayer
I'm going to try to make this game if I can get off work next saturday. Just have to find some maroon clothes:eek: maybe my BC red will work just fine.

You might be appreciated even more if you wore your BC garb.

Bulldog_12
12-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Im with you Spivey. I would like to see all kinds of colors in our stands. I know all of South East Texas will be there supporting Jasper. You know we all appreciate it too. Hope to see EVERYONE there. GO DAWGS!!!

X21AAAPlayer
12-13-2004, 02:44 PM
Old Card, you going to this one?

easttexan1
12-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Been watching Bulldog football since the late 50's and have played against and watched some of the best teams in Texas history, but don't ever remember being shocked or awed. Now Thurman Thomas, Steve Worster and a few others definitely impressed me, you understand, but shock and awe? I don't think so!