PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to the Final Four!!

Sinton_Playa 70
12-06-2002, 06:47 PM
I just want to say good luck to the Final Four football teams in Division 1 3A!! Go Burnet, Everman, Forney, and Jasper!! Keep me posted on how these games go. Sinton Football is over, but look for us next year!! I believe that the Semifinals can be anyone's territory...anyone can get knocked out. I don't know much about Forney except that i've seen them in baseball and they are out for their chance at redemption over Everman...Everman is an awesome, talented and well disciplined team...they gave us a run for our money last year...Burnet is by far the biggest team that we have faced in the past two years besides last year when everyone was bigger than us...Jasper the home of the Big Bulldogs is what i hear, seems like they have a legitimate chance of taking the whole thing, but they have the toughest team that they will face all year in their path besides Strake Jesuit...The STATE CHAMPIONSHIP is up for grabs guys...imagine it, dream, turn that dream into a reality!! I would love to be at both of these games but unfortunately i can't...once again GOOD LUCK TO THE BURNET BULLDOGS, EVERMAN BULLDOGS, FORNEY JACKRABBITS, and JASPER BULLDOGS!!

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!!

bulldog65
12-06-2002, 07:21 PM
Like I've always said if you look CLASS up in the dictionary... someone from Sinton has their picture on the page.

Sinton_Playa 70
12-06-2002, 07:57 PM
thanks bulldog 65...good luck to you and your team this week...would like to see you in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN...just wish it could be us you guys are playing against...good luck once again and good luck to the other Division 1 3A teams this weekend! PLAY WITH HEART AND DETERMINATION!!

Rabbit'93
12-06-2002, 08:02 PM
Ditto from me as well. you Sinton guys are a class breed. Excellent post. It takes a while for some people to realize that it's all about these kids that play the game and not take it too seriously.

footballgal
12-06-2002, 08:16 PM
Ditto, Best wishes not only the final four in Divison I, but the rest of the teams that are still standing in December in Divsion II.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgDdAhYULalg8yjw!

Sinton_Playa 70
12-06-2002, 11:03 PM
My bad want to say GOOD LUCK to Midland Greenwood, Sweetwater, Daingerfield, Longview Spring Hill, Bandera, Yoakum, Bellville and Marlin... i know there is gonna be some great games this weekend in Division II as well as Division I...once again good luck to these teams

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!!