PDA

View Full Version : Old Cardinal

Panther Ross
12-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Old Cardinal i read something a few weeks ago about us pointing out our passing from running. you posted something on there a long time ago that I read and I think you are right. Just to let you know incase you did not, I started at right guard, and I did not get pulled from the Jasper game because I was blocking bad it was because I sprained my ankle against BH and i hurt again against Jasper. I even had a MRI done on it a few days ago and still have not gotten back results.

Astrosdawg07
12-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
Old Cardinal i read something a few weeks ago about us pointing out our passing from running. you posted something on there a long time ago that I read and I think you are right. Just to let you know incase you did not, I started at right guard, and I did not get pulled from the Jasper game because I was blocking bad it was because I sprained my ankle against BH and i hurt again against Jasper. I even had a MRI done on it a few days ago and still have not gotten back results.

Since you played against the Jasper Line, how would you describe them?

AggieJohn
12-12-2004, 10:13 PM
big

Old Cardinal
12-12-2004, 10:24 PM
To Panther Ross, I hope your ankle heals well and you can play again next season! I remember in the third quarter a big youth coming into the ballgame with a lot of tape around his right ankle--was that you? Anyway that youth did a good job in the third and last quarter. Hope you luck in your sports endeavors!

Panther Ross
12-13-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by AChesnut
Since you played against the Jasper Line, how would you describe them?

Strong, quick, and beyond good. They were big, not as big at the very beginning of the season, but there is one huge guy, short but wide, and very strong. Talks mess and can back it up like a mad man.

Panther Ross
12-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
To Panther Ross, I hope your ankle heals well and you can play again next season! I remember in the third quarter a big youth coming into the ballgame with a lot of tape around his right ankle--was that you? Anyway that youth did a good job in the third and last quarter. Hope you luck in your sports endeavors!

Yeah that was me alright.

JasperDog94
12-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
Strong, quick, and beyond good. They were big, not as big at the very beginning of the season, but there is one huge guy, short but wide, and very strong. Talks mess and can back it up like a mad man. #45?

Panther Ross
12-13-2004, 11:15 AM
Very good.

JasperDog94
12-13-2004, 11:19 AM
I'd be willing to bet you'll see him on offense next year. Something about a kid that size running the ball straight at you late in the 4th quarter.:eek: I know I wouldn't want any part of that.

Panther Ross
12-13-2004, 11:45 AM
word