PDA

View Full Version : "A little early, but...

Dugoutcoach
12-12-2004, 02:42 PM
...as I notice the softballs being tossed lightly in the "crisp pre-season air", I am reminded of our annual trek to McCombs Field in Austin as preparations are being made to begin the Wharton Lady Tiger's "GOING HOME AGAIN & AGAIN...& AGAIN TOUR", 2005 - "The Journey Continues"...

3afan
12-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Dugoutcoach
..."GOING HOME AGAIN & AGAIN...& AGAIN TOUR", 2005 - "The Journey Continues"...

are we gonna have to hear/see this all season !!! please NO !!! :p

mwynn05
12-12-2004, 03:24 PM
no joke it's so stupid

Dugoutcoach
12-12-2004, 03:33 PM
It's just that sometimes the tactics employed in "psychological warfare" (by the way, a valuable component in ALL competition) require precise timing and carefully planned intensity, I'll let you get back to "naming boobs", I have to make reservations for a trip to "Austin"!

..and yes. it HAS begun!!!

mwynn05
12-12-2004, 03:36 PM
It's just that sometimes the tactics employed in "psychological warfare" (by the way, a valuable component in ALL competition) require precise timing and carefully planned intensity, I'll let you get back to "naming boobs", I have to make reservations for a trip to "Austin"!

..and yes. it HAS begun!!! how about you get your stuff straight before you make a comment i havent posted in that thread one time.

Dugoutcoach
12-12-2004, 03:47 PM
It was intended as a reference to the other "quality post" on this board, lighten up!, what's life without a little humor? (or friendly competition!), or maybe you do know!

3afan
12-12-2004, 04:18 PM

..and yes. it HAS begun!!!

for what its worth i havent posted in the 'boob' thread either .... and as far as
lighten up!, what's life without a little humor? ... right back at ya hoss !!!

Dugoutcoach
12-12-2004, 04:28 PM
I have already posted in the "Boob Thread"

3afan
12-12-2004, 04:29 PM
there were (are) some pretty funny ones ......