PDA

View Full Version : Baseball.... need some help here!

VWG
12-12-2004, 10:48 AM
OK... if you were buying your kid the latest and greatest on the market, would you:
A) Go with the Easton Stealth bat with the new composite handle technology?
B) Go with the Demarini Vexxum bat with the same flex-type "whiplash" handle?
C) Go with the Louisville Slugger Warrior bat, but with the Air Warrior that has the 3 compartment air-pressurized chamber?
D) Go with the Rawlings Liquidmetal 2 bat?

Any of y'all baseball players had any experience with these?
Has been using the Louisville Slugger model Gen1X for the past two years and it's held up great.
Have heard that the air chamber bats have a tendency to "explode" and I know one kid had his burst in a tournament last summer.

SnyTigerFan
12-12-2004, 11:31 AM
I've had experience with both the Stealth and the Warrior..i actually didnt like either.

My fav. bat ever is the Easton Hammer -3....but thats just me.

Astrosdawg07
12-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by VWG
OK... if you were buying your kid the latest and greatest on the market, would you:
A) Go with the Easton Stealth bat with the new composite handle technology?
B) Go with the Demarini Vexxum bat with the same flex-type "whiplash" handle?
C) Go with the Louisville Slugger Warrior bat, but with the Air Warrior that has the 3 compartment air-pressurized chamber?
D) Go with the Rawlings Liquidmetal 2 bat?

Any of y'all baseball players had any experience with these?
Has been using the Louisville Slugger model Gen1X for the past two years and it's held up great.
Have heard that the air chamber bats have a tendency to "explode" and I know one kid had his burst in a tournament last summer.

I hit with the Stealth the other day and it was alright, in my opinion, the TPX Ohmaha bats is a great bat.