PDA

View Full Version : To 3ADL Folks

LST_Terry
12-12-2004, 03:29 AM
Hey guys I had fun"chatting" with all u as I broadcast the Gilmer V Snyder game tonight. Your a fun group and I will continue to promote ur site on all my shows and game broadcast. We had a record number of visits tonight and I owe that to some of u fanatics. If you get a chance come to the LST just one time a day for East Texas coverage. I will be talking to both the Jasper and Gilmer HC this week for this week in 3A...Details on if we will do the game as soon as I know something.

Once again thanks for the fun time, made a long game a bit shorter.

Lone Star Teams (http://www.lonestarteams.com)

Manck
12-12-2004, 03:47 AM
As the guy sitting to Terry's right that whole time, trying not to be a homer, I also appreciate y'alls support. Good times were had by all...at least on our side of the stadium. Good season Snyder...just think, y'all will be the only 3A school to play both Divisions state champs (I HOPE!!!) and beat one! Not a season to hang your head about.

sinton66
12-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Thanks to you guys for doing the webcast. Thanks too for giving us plugs, we really appreciate it. Yall did a good job.

Bulldog_12
12-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Hey Terry, do you know when you will talk to the HC from Jasper?

Phil C
12-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Thank you LST!

Manck
12-12-2004, 01:22 PM
Terry usually does the interview around Tuesday or Wednesday. He's gotta get Coach Southern from Marshall and Coach Vallery from Kilgore for the This Week in 4A show, then do all the 3A stuff.

All of this AFTER he revives his laptop from the dead. That's why we didn't have coaches interviews in last night's pre-game.

Bulldog_12
12-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Wow! Sounds like a FUN week. Ha Ha. Thanks LST for all you guys do.

Manck
12-12-2004, 01:31 PM
That's just how we roll, yo. We don't know how to do it...besides awesome.

Last night's game set the alltime record at LST for visitors...thanks to all of y'all for adding to that number. If we get to do Gilmer/Jasper...I hope the number rises, but I realizze most of us will try and make the game if we can.

PLEASE TSN...let us do the game!