PDA

View Full Version : Jasper vs Liberty Hill M&G Pic 12-11-04

jason
12-12-2004, 12:03 AM
http://img66.exs.cx/img66/3993/lhjas17eg.jpg

olddawggreen, hupernikomen & son, jody, j_dog, jason (kneeling), ESPN1 (back), LH Panther Mom, kepdawg (back), mojjo_1, Bulldog12, CHS_CG, Hornet Mom, Belville22

this is the first time ive ever been in the front of a group picture

it was great meeting you all, there were a lot more than i expected show up at half time...

thank you to the random person who took the picture for us....

Bulldog_12
12-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Dude, the only one you dont have up there is me.......Ouch!:(

Hupernikomen
12-12-2004, 12:06 AM
i beat you to it..i already told him it was you in the chatroom;)

jason
12-12-2004, 12:07 AM
lol...sorry, its been a long day.....

Astrosdawg07
12-12-2004, 12:10 AM
Will someone please call me next week, i went down there, but I didn't know who was who, and had no clue what the group looked like!

Keith7
12-12-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by AChesnut
Will someone please call me next week, i went down there, but I didn't know who was who, and had no clue what the group looked like!

its easy to recognize Jason he is the big nerd who always wears that faded red hat

Astrosdawg07
12-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
its easy to recognize Jason he is the big nerd who always wears that faded red hat

Thanks for telling me now.:nerd: :doh:

j_dog
12-12-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by AChesnut
We were the cool looking folks!..........

Awesome picture. Thanks. :)

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2004, 12:25 AM
It was nice to meet everyone. :) Next year, ya'll can leave Jody at home! :D

HornetMom
12-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Yes, I agree, Jody stay home. :D

It was great to meet everyone. Nice job Jason on getting the names straight.

With all these M&Gs and pictures being posted, we can all now put faces with alot of the downlowers.

Ranger Mom
12-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Jody doesn't look as ornery as I thought he would!!:p

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

ROFL! That's exactly what I thought! ;)

HornetMom
12-12-2004, 09:39 AM
And to be honest, with all the great commentaries from Bellville22, I expected an older person...Great job Bellville22, you are very knowledgable about football and I for one learn from and appreciate your posts.

Bellville22
12-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
And to be honest, with all the great commentaries from Bellville22, I expected an older person...Great job Bellville22, you are very knowledgable about football and I for one learn from and appreciate your posts.

:inlove: Thank you 'HornetMom'.

olddawggreen
12-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Keith7

Except when he wears that really good looking black Bulldog cap at the Burnet games.;) :D

jason
12-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Jody doesn't look as ornery as I thought he would!!:p hey...its not fair when you use words i have to look up in the dictionary....:doh:

HornetMom
12-12-2004, 11:36 AM
http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif

BlueBlood
12-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Yes, I agree, Jody stay home. :D

It was great to meet everyone. Nice job Jason on getting the names straight.

With all these M&Gs and pictures being posted, we can all now put faces with alot of the downlowers.

Lets get some specifics--why don't you want Jody at the games?

44INAROW
12-12-2004, 01:50 PM

Sure is nice to see #55 back where he belongs :)

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Sure is nice to see #55 back where he belongs :)

Wow! You caught on fast! ;)

CHS_CG
12-12-2004, 02:13 PM
:( can we got back and take another in june.. i look fat in the pic:(

venomous tat2
12-12-2004, 02:19 PM
I was at the game untill half time i had to leave for a basketball game we were playing marlin in a championship game in franklin i thought the game startsd at 2:00 i really wanted to meet everybody, i was really impressed with both teams WOW WHAT A GAME ! and BTW we won the tournament 73 -71 in OT that was a great game too . :D

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
:( can we got back and take another in june.. i look fat in the pic:(

;) You just thought you didn't look preggers. ;)

CHS_CG
12-12-2004, 02:35 PM
I really hadnt for a long while.. now its gettin a lil bigger lol.. i guess i didnt think i looked bc not many people knew lol now that all of yall know... i look it lol, byron doesnt think i look fat but i think hes just being nice bc he knows i can beat him up!

marlin fan
12-12-2004, 02:45 PM
i dunno maybe the shirt u are wearing makes u not show???? u know i wouldnt lie to you because u know ill let u know!!

j_dog
12-12-2004, 07:14 PM
I knew you would come around to seeing it that way. :D But no one controls Jody. He just keeps showing up on his own! :D

j_dog
12-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Lets get some specifics--why don't you want Jody at the games?
Because he always picks against Jasper, and LOSES! He is the best weapon we have going. :D We call it the Jody curse. Each week he thinks THIS is going to be the week he gets it right. Well, he only has one more chance this year. :) Maybe this will be the time he will get lucky.

Astrosdawg07
12-12-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Because he always picks against Jasper, and LOSES! He is the best weapon we have going. :D We call it the Jody curse. Each week he thinks THIS is going to be the week he gets it right. Well, he only has one more chance this year. :) Maybe this will be the time he will get lucky.

If he does pick the correct winner he better pick Jasper by god!!!

Jody
12-13-2004, 09:24 AM

HAHAHA.....I was on my best behavior. I even left the "Jasper Sux" shirt in the truck. My Jasper friends told me I had to bring it, they never said I had to wear it.

Now next week is a different story! Jasper is going to need all the "HELP" they can get on this one. I am going to have to double my effort a bit and make a good showing. Actually, I have got to find a parking spot real close to the Visitor side gate for that FAST exit..:D This is goig to be a Dawg Pound slaying........:D

Since there is now a picture out there, I have got to find a way to hide. I thought LH Mom and some of those Burnet folks might shoot me when went back into thier stands after 1/2 time. :D

Go Gilmer! :D

spiveyrat
12-13-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Jody
HAHAHA.....I was on my best behavior. I even left the "Jasper Sux" shirt in the truck. My Jasper friends told me I had to bring it, they never said I had to wear it.

Now next week is a different story! Jasper is going to need all the "HELP" they can get on this one. I am going to have to double my effort a bit and make a good showing. Actually, I have got to find a parking spot real close to the Visitor side gate for that FAST exit..:D This is goig to be a Dawg Pound slaying........:D

Since there is now a picture out there, I have got to find a way to hide. I thought LH Mom and some of those Burnet folks might shoot me when went back into thier stands after 1/2 time. :D

Go Gilmer! :D

atta boy!!! :D

olddawggreen
12-13-2004, 11:51 AM
My superstition is about which side of Kyle Field you end up with. Burnet has played at Kyle Field three times, including the 2003
7 on 7 State Championship game against Permian Odessa. The
only time we lost on that field was when we played Permian and had the Visitors side. We were home during both the Jasper - Burnet semi final games. When I saw that Jasper has the Home side this year I kinda felt this might be their year. I didn't mention it because I didn't want my Liberty Hill friends to get nervious about it. I guess everyone has their own little superstitions, but thats mine when it comes to playing high school playoff games at Kyle Field.:eek: :eek:

j_dog
12-13-2004, 11:57 AM
Does that home field advantage also work for the Aggies? :)

olddawggreen
12-13-2004, 12:07 PM
I have to limit my superstition to high school games:) :D

j_dog
12-13-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
I have to limit my superstition to high school games:) :D
I thought you were onto something there! Well I didn't like the visitor side at Kyle either! :D