PDA

View Full Version : Lalk

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 01:49 PM
LALK is the greastest fan of all time, you shoulda seen how he sent us off to the game

LALK
12-11-2004, 01:51 PM
dude you guys are awesome...great job

chubbed_up
12-11-2004, 02:17 PM
hey lalk we are just in high school please give us a break. it broke our hearts to lose and we gave it our best shot but really man ease up

LALK
12-11-2004, 02:21 PM
hey...i know y'all did...my comments were directed to your fans...your team was great

Keith7
12-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by LALK
hey...i know y'all did...my comments were directed to your fans

alot of those fans are probably still in high school.. you realize that right?

Keith7
12-11-2004, 02:24 PM
Oh and Lalk, what team knocked you out in the 2003 playoffs??

:D :clap: :D :clap:

LALK
12-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Oh and Lalk, what team knocked you out in the 2003 playoffs??

:D :clap: :D :clap:

i don't really care this isn't 2003:)

Keith7
12-11-2004, 02:34 PM
i don't really care this isn't 2003:)

well i sure didnt see you on here bragging after you guys choked in that game :)

LALK
12-11-2004, 02:35 PM
prolly cuz i wasn't on here then:)

but hey...we made up for it this year now didn't we...can't live in the past

Keith7
12-11-2004, 02:38 PM
prolly cuz i wasn't on here then:)

but hey...we made up for it this year now didn't we...can't live in the past

well technically yesterday would be considered the past as well.. stop dwelling on the past its time for basketball season, nobody cares you won the championship during a Weak year in 3A

LALK
12-11-2004, 02:42 PM
well technically yesterday would be considered the past as well.. stop dwelling on the past its time for basketball season, nobody cares you won the championship during a Weak year in 3A

yep but i wasn't the one who brought up the past now was i:D

i'm ready for bball as well...better believe i'll be at every game this year

Keith7
12-11-2004, 02:45 PM
yep but i wasn't the one who brought up the past now was i:D

i'm ready for bball as well...better believe i'll be at every game this year

very good so now that i got you all ready for basketball i hope that means you will stop bragging about your championship in the weakest 3A in years, and start congradulating both sides for what they acomplished and wish them luck next year, like the gracious winner you should be..

cat dog horse
12-11-2004, 02:49 PM
great game AW

cuero has nothing to be ashamed about.....

LALK
12-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
great game AW

cuero has nothing to be ashamed about.....

very much agreed...and everyone that's on my case...my statements were made towards fans that were in my OPINION rude to me pregame.....so for about the 789th time...

good season cuero

great job wylie...i'm proud of you guys

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-11-2004, 04:07 PM
i wanna know how this was a weak year in 3A football. i didnt see anything weak about it.

Keith7
12-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i wanna know how this was a weak year in 3A football. i didnt see anything weak about it.

1 undefeated team left.. thats what is so weak about it...

there was no 1 dominant team this year like there has been in the past

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 06:33 PM
LALK can talk all the crap he wants until next season starts...especially after all of the crap cuero was talkin before the game

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by aforbs19
LALK can talk all the crap he wants until next season starts...especially after all of the crap cuero was talkin before the game

I see Wylie must not win very many big games

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 06:40 PM
the reason why there's only 1 undefeated team left is that Wylie beat 3 of them, and the only reason why we're not undefeated is that we play a tough scheduleL: lost to Aledo (still in 4A playoffs), Snyder (still in 3A playoffs, and they got lucky on us) and Decatur (were in playoffs until we beat them, and they beat gainsville)

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2004, 06:41 PM
I would like to say that I know people from Wylie and the few people that have been classless on this board do not reflect the majority of the people in Wylie. Most of Wylie is a class act, but it is a shame that people have to come on here and make the town look bad.

Pudlugger
12-11-2004, 06:41 PM
1 undefeated team left.. thats what is so weak about it...

there was no 1 dominant team this year like there has been in the past

That could mean more parity, not necessarily a weak division. Your logic is flawed. For example you could have two or three good teams among a generally weak division and they would dominate yet overall the division would be weak. Conversly, you could have 6 or 7 real strong teams , some in the same districts {like D 4 3A} and no team comes out undefeated yet the overall division is very strong. :thinking:

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 06:42 PM
ya, i guess since we've only gone to the playoffs 11 straight years, won district 6 straight years, gone to the semi-finals 2 straight years, and won State this year means that we dont win many big games

Keith7
the reason why there's only 1 undefeated team left is that Wylie beat 3 of them, and the only reason why we're not undefeated is that we play a tough scheduleL: lost to Aledo (still in 4A playoffs), Snyder (still in 3A playoffs, and they got lucky on us) and Decatur (were in playoffs until we beat them, and they beat gainsville)

YOU STILL LOST THE GAMES TO 3A SCHOOLS THUS YOU WERE NOT DOMINANT, MAKING THIS A WEAK YEAR IN 3A

Keith7
ya, i guess since we've only gone to the playoffs 11 straight years, won district 6 straight years, gone to the semi-finals 2 straight years, and won State this year means that we dont win many big games

well act like you've been here before then

aforbs19
two games to 3A, Aledo is 4A

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:43 PM
two games to 3A

My point exactly

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 06:45 PM
i'm just sayin that we've earned the right to talk crap, and people need to learn not to talk crap if they cant take it

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2004, 06:45 PM
YOU STILL LOST THE GAMES TO 3A SCHOOLS THUS YOU WERE NOT DOMINANT, MAKING THIS A WEAK YEAR IN 3A
the fact that there is only one undefeated team in 3A proves the exact opposite of the state being weak, it shows that the year was strong with many contenders, and not just one powerhouse that rolls over the rest of the state

44INAROW
12-11-2004, 06:46 PM
They are not capable of understanding what you're saying Keith..
I have had several PM's from nice Wylie fans congratulating Cuero on a great season and they all realize that the game could have gone either way. All the punk talk on here is from 1 or 2 day rookies. Hopefully they'll disappear and quickly as the appeared.

Go mean Green:clap:

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:46 PM
i'm just sayin that we've earned the right to talk crap, and people need to learn not to talk crap if they cant take it

Last i checked 2 wrongs don't make right.. why dont you guys show more class IF these cuero fans really did talk crap, and not be like them..

There is a difference in talking crap and congradulating your team

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 06:47 PM
i still think that this was a very tought 3A, tougher than last year

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
the fact that there is only one undefeated team in 3A proves the exact opposite of the state being weak, it shows that the year was strong with many contenders, and not just one powerhouse that rolls over the rest of the state

ok so do you think that Abilene Wylie would beat last years Gainesville or Atlanta team?? or the past Everman teams??

haha your crazy if you think so..

another way to prove that this year was weak was the number of #1 teams that got beat thru the year

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:48 PM
i still think that this was a very tought 3A, tougher than last year

HAHA is that why Gainesville beat this same Abilene Wylie team pretty easily??

sinton66
12-11-2004, 06:49 PM

I disagree, your team has earned the right to hold a state championship. NO ONE has a right to talk crap. This is not a smack board. If you want to do that, take it somewhere else.

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:50 PM
I have a question.. How many Wylie players are going to play D-1 college ball???

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2004, 06:51 PM
another way to prove that this year was weak was the number of #1 teams that got beat thru the year
Keith the number #1 teams losing proves that the state was not weak, and that many schools were able to compete at that level.
It also proves that the people who make rankings should get new jobs

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:52 PM
Keith the number #1 teams losing proves that the state was not weak, and that many schools were able to compete at that level.
It also proves that the people who make rankings should get new jobs

No it prove that this year is weak.. there are NO powerhouses this year.. what do you not understand about that?? that makes 3a weak

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 06:52 PM
ok so do you think that Abilene Wylie would beat last years Gainesville or Atlanta team?? or the past Everman teams??

haha your crazy if you think so..

wylie did beat the past everman teams, and this team would have beaten last year's gainesville team...we are much better this year than last year...ya'll had a great team last year, but i think this team is a little better

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:53 PM
I picked Wylie to win, and i thoguht they would have alot more class then this.. i know there are some good and classy wylie posters, i just wish they'd show up to put these people in thier place..

I really wish cuero would have won this game cuz i knwo they would not have talked any crap after the game

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2004, 06:54 PM
No it prove that this year is weak.. there are NO powerhouses this year.. what do you not understand about that?? that makes 3a weak
no it proves that other programs raised their level closer to the status of those who once were powerhouses

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:55 PM
wylie did beat the past everman teams, and this team would have beaten last year's gainesville team...we are much better this year than last year...ya'll had a great team last year, but i think this team is a little better

You are crazy.. If you were half as good as you think you are, you would not have lost to another 3A team 44-7 lol or ANY 3a team at all

Mkiger44
12-11-2004, 06:55 PM
This isn't Mkiger44, but it is his older brother and let me tell you this Keith7, your arguments are extremely weak. Don't be upset and classless just because Wylie won a state championship. Give credit where credit is due and be done with it. Your arguments make you look ignorant and childish, and they don't discredit Wylie in the least bit. Be a man.

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:56 PM
no it proves that other programs raised their level closer to the status of those who once were powerhouses

HAHA thats the funniest thing i've heard..

ok so there 5 of the greatest teams of all time are in 3A this year, they just are all equal

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Mkiger44
Don't be upset and classless just because Wylie won a state championship.

I'm not the one saying "We earned the right to talk crap".. thats the classless thing, i'm defending the high school students at Cuero High that were attacked and will be attacked by these people.. so call me classless.. i'm jsut the only one willing to step up to these immature people

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2004, 06:58 PM
HAHA thats the funniest thing i've heard..

ok so there 5 of the greatest teams of all time are in 3A this year, they just are all equal
I never said that this was the greatest year in 3A football ever nor did I say it has a top 5 greatest team

aforbs19
You are crazy.. If you were half as good as you think you are, you would not have lost to another 3A team 44-7 lol or ANY 3a team at all

ya, that was a terrible game by us, but if i remember correctly decatur beat gainesville even worse and beat them twice...we're the team that knocked them out of the playoffs

Keith7
I never said that this was the greatest year in 3A football

exactly it was weak

Keith7
12-11-2004, 06:59 PM
ya, that was a terrible game by us, but if i remember correctly decatur beat gainesville even worse and beat them twice...we're the team that knocked them out of the playoffs

This has nothing to do w/ Gainesville.. Gainesville went 15-0 in thier road to the playoffs beating all the 3A teams they played

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2004, 06:59 PM
exactly it was weak
so if its not the greatest year ever its weak?

Keith7
12-11-2004, 07:00 PM
so if its not the greatest year ever its weak?

No but when we have a discussion about great teams of all time i promise you that Abilene Wylie will not be one of the teams mentioned

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2004, 07:01 PM
No but when we have a discussion about great teams of all time i promise you that Abilene Wylie will not be one of the teams mentioned
and when have I made this arguement?

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 07:02 PM
This has nothing to do w/ Gainesville.. Gainesville went 15-0 in thier road to the playoffs beating all the 3A teams they played

....sounds like someone is stuck in 2003

Keith7
12-11-2004, 07:03 PM
and when have I made this arguement?

never but if is "the best team of the year" then you would think they would get some consideration for on of the best teams of all time.. but they won't because they won during a weak year

Keith7
12-11-2004, 07:03 PM
....sounds like someone is stuck in 2003 lol.. dont be mad cuz i proved u wrong :clap: :clap:

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 07:04 PM

And you think gainesville will? please

Keith7
12-11-2004, 07:05 PM
And you think gainesville will? please

yea use the search feature and look it up

again.. how many D-1 prospects are coming from Wylie???

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 07:05 PM
lol.. dont be mad cuz i proved u wrong :clap: :clap:

you never proved me wrong

Keith7
12-11-2004, 07:06 PM
you never proved me wrong

oh now you are goin in to denial.. isnt that cute

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 07:08 PM
yea use the search feature and look it up

again.. how many D-1 prospects are coming from Wylie???

probably just 1 or 2, but thats what makes us an awesome TEAM, i'm not sayin we're the greatest ever...i'm just glad i'm gonna have that 2004 AAA d-1 state championship ring

Keith7
12-11-2004, 07:10 PM
probably just 1 or 2, but thats what makes us an awesome TEAM, i'm not sayin we're the greatest ever...i'm just glad i'm gonna have that 2004 AAA d-1 state championship ring

ok good you should be proud.. just accept it in class.. and not talk crap

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 07:12 PM
ok good you should be proud.. just accept it in class.. and not talk crap

i was never talkin crap, i was just sayin lay off LALK because cuero people were talkin crap to him all week and now he can get a little pay back because we won

Keith7
12-11-2004, 07:13 PM
quote me where they talked crap.. i've seen nothing but class from the cuero posters

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 07:14 PM
by the way, Cuero had a great season, ya'll gave us a great hard-fought game and i wanna wish ya'll good luck next year

Keith7
12-11-2004, 07:15 PM
by the way, Cuero had a great season, ya'll gave us a great hard-fought game and i wanna wish ya'll good luck next year

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aforbs19
12-11-2004, 07:16 PM
quote me where they talked crap.. i've seen nothing but class from the cuero posters

it was in the cuero-Abilene Wylie thread

Bulldawgs100
12-11-2004, 07:44 PM
ok ok, the bottom line is any team would give anything to win a state championship and if the team of your choice would have one, this would not have been a weak 3a year, honestly, if gainesville won, would u not brag just a little bit? now maybe you wouldnt talk crap but still, we just won state and were excited..first time in our schools history, dont go tellin us it means nothing and stuff like that, cuero had a great team, one of the best offenses weve gone up against, and not to mention they handled the loss really well, those guys shook our hands and then we wen t our seperate ways, so ..congrats to the 2004 season of the cuero gobblers and good job boys, we got our 3 goals we wanted:clap:

cat dog horse
12-11-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm not the one saying "We earned the right to talk crap".. thats the classless thing, i'm defending the high school students at Cuero High that were attacked and will be attacked by these people.. so call me classless.. i'm jsut the only one willing to step up to these immature people

thanks keith

and by the way if we did talk crap during the week try and note the sarcasm

sinton66
12-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Just goes to prove that talking crap is useless and senseless. I have never been in favor of it from anybody. Everybody needs to go read our Mission Statement and rules of the board. With that, I am closing this thread.