PDA

View Full Version : If Men were from Venus and Women were from Mars

Jody
12-10-2004, 05:00 PM
YOUR THOUGHTS about what it would be like. Men reply about women, women reply about men.

Could a man handle a woman's life?

Could a woman handle a man's life?

My reply:
I don't think they could get used to visiting with their friends, drinking beer, not discussing sex, not downing some firend wh is not there, and talking about absolutely nothing until everyone is drunk.

The guy who is after Jason's ISP (LOL) can reply on the woman's side.........:D

Kool Tarpon 21
12-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Women: Excessive nagging, gossiping 24/7, crying for everything, not having enough physical strength, giving birth, menstrual periods.

Guys, you think you can handle this?

I would have to say that I wouldn't be able to handle being a woman. Peace up, A-Town down.

CHS_CG
12-10-2004, 05:29 PM
well all i am goin to say is men couldnt handle being pregnant! Yall might be able to take pain better but.. trust me.. you couldnt handle...

It cant be very hard to drink beer, watch sports, burp, eat and be lazy.. sounds like a life to me!

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-10-2004, 05:29 PM
i have to agree w/ tarpon, it would be hard to be a woman, being a guy is easy. i enjoy it very much. most wemon dont understand just how comlex you must be to be simple.

pirate44
12-10-2004, 05:32 PM
i used to think i could handle the pain of childbirth without painkillers, until i stood there while my wife gave birth to our son. just watching her brought me to tears. :eek:

rockdale80
12-10-2004, 06:19 PM
im just glad i can pee standing up....

rhs78
12-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21
Women: Excessive nagging, gossiping 24/7, crying for everything, not having enough physical strength, giving birth, menstrual periods.

I would have to say that I wouldn't be able to handle being a woman. Peace up, A-Town down.

have to agree with you Kool tarpon 21, it just would be fun. plus i have 4 daughters and wife. way to much estrogen.!!!!!!! esp at certain times!!!!!!

Wildcat81
12-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by rhs78
have to agree with you Kool tarpon 21, it just would be fun. plus i have 4 daughters and wife. way to much estrogen.!!!!!!! esp at certain times!!!!!!

i agree with you that one.:D :D :D

jason
12-11-2004, 11:13 AM
being a woman is easy...get up, put on your face, go about your day, and then cry for no reason.....:D

please no pm's lol....:D

pirate4state
12-11-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21

I would have to say that I wouldn't be able to handle being a woman. Peace up, A-Town down. LOL!

First of all, guys nag too, examples - "I'm hungry, what's for dinner?"; "The kids are crying...where are you?"; "When are you coming home?"; and the list goes on & on.

Secondly, guys gossip just as much as us women, y'all aren't as good at it though! :D

You need physical strength to give birth or so I'm told! :thinking:

And most of us women can't handle menstrual cramps!! :eek: :D :p Thank God for Midol! :D

I don't think men could cut at as women but I'm with CHS_CG when she posted this:

...It cant be very hard to drink beer, watch sports, burp, eat and be lazy.. sounds like a life to me!:clap: :D

onfirebball05mustang
12-11-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL!

First of all, guys nag too, examples - "I'm hungry, what's for dinner?"; "The kids are crying...where are you?"; "When are you coming home?"; and the list goes on & on.

Secondly, guys gossip just as much as us women, y'all aren't as good at it though! :D

You need physical strength to give birth or so I'm told! :thinking:

And most of us women can't handle menstrual cramps!! :eek: :D :p Thank God for Midol! :D

I don't think men could cut at as women but I'm with CHS_CG when she posted this:
:clap: :D

thati s TOO TRUE! Thank God For Midol! Women don't 'gossip' so to speak...we just get even!:D

htowntransplant
12-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
It cant be very hard to drink beer, watch sports, burp, eat and be lazy.. sounds like a life to me!

lol but hay we dont all live like that. im only like that for about 6 hours a day... :)

onfirebball05mustang
12-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
lol but hay we dont all live like that. im only like that for about 6 hours a day... :)

and the other 18 is spent sleeping right?:thinking: